• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbawiki site issues thread

While the wiki continues to have its issues, I'd like to report another issue.

For some reason, from time to time I get logged off from Bulbagarden on mobile for no apparent reason. I don't use this site on mobile very often because Bulbagarden on mobile is still very slow for me, but when I do use it on mobile, I sometimes have to log back in despite the fact that I always click the option to keep me logged in forever.

While the wiki continues to have its issues, I'd like to report another issue.

For some reason, from time to time I get logged off from Bulbagarden on mobile for no apparent reason. I don't use this site on mobile very often because Bulbagarden on mobile is still very slow for me, but when I do use it on mobile, I sometimes have to log back in despite the fact that I always click the option to keep me logged in forever.
And if you try to say do desktop it
...still saying same thing anyway

To give people a little more detail... We've been experiencing some serious issues with our autoscaler starting earlier this week. This means that the backend isn't properly spinning up new server instances when we do get high load. It also did a number on the Varnish cache. Our BulbaTech is continuing to work on the issues.

Any log-in issues people are experiencing should not be related to this core issue. It's possible that, in experiencing this error, this might have resulted in your cookies for the site being corrupted. Deleting your cookies and logging back in should resolve those. Though I should note in relation to one issue...
...that there is no "keep me logged in forever" option here on the forums. It only remembers you for 30 days.

Already tried that with the deleting the cookies, but that did not help with re-logging in to my main account.

To give people a little more detail... We've been experiencing some serious issues with our autoscaler starting earlier this week. This means that the backend isn't properly spinning up new server instances when we do get high load. It also did a number on the Varnish cache. Our BulbaTech is continuing to work on the issues.

Any log-in issues people are experiencing should not be related to this core issue. It's possible that, in experiencing this error, this might have resulted in your cookies for the site being corrupted. Deleting your cookies and logging back in should resolve those. Though I should note in relation to one issue...

...that there is no "keep me logged in forever" option here on the forums. It only remembers you for 30 days.
Okay, I double checked and it actually says "Stay logged in". For some reason, I thought I recalled it saying "Keep me logged in forever". That's a mistake on my part. I'm sorry.
And if you try to say do desktop it
...still saying same thing anyway
This site loads much faster on desktop than on mobile. At least for me it does. That's why I rarely use this site on my phone.

I had a problem where I kept getting logged out on mobile if I idled for a few minutes months ago, and I fixed it by changing my password.

Back
Top Bottom