• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbawiki site issues thread

'pedia seems to be working relatively fine right now, except that the issue with pictures not loading, or only loading after multiple refreshes continues to persist, which makes me think that the Archives are currently not or barely functioning at all.

Last edited:
I can say for sure this seems to be a fluctuating problem, with the main issue that the server is not 100% and even if it does work for a while, the server goes down again. I'd say this requires looking for a more permanent solution to help maintain the server's stability.

'pedia seems to be working relatively fine right now, except that the issue with pictures not loading, or only loading after multiple refreshes continues to persist, which makes me think that the Archives are currently not or barely functioning at all.
Considering the front page of the archives seems to be fluctuating between the html being broken and unbroken I'd say that's a fairly good guess.

Edit: Correction, ALL pages of the archive are doing this.

It's a problem on my Laptop as well.

Just a void of blankness on any page in the "Bulbapedia:" space.

Normal pages work fine, so I assume it's a temporary glitch.

It's a problem on my Laptop as well.

Just a void of blankness on any page in the "Bulbapedia:" space.

Normal pages work fine, so I assume it's a temporary glitch.
I'm having the same problem as well. You know it's bad when PokeRaf points it out:

I honestly don't know what else to say. It's sad that Bulbapedia is continuing to have these problems.
Mobile devices aren't affected by this issue.

Back
Top Bottom