• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Buneary vs Bunnelby

S.S. Shadow Minun

is back for 2014
Reaction score
We have many (but not too many) rabbit/hare/lagomorph-based Pokémon, but I only pick the Normal-type ones.

Buneary and Bunnelby, both two Normal-type lagomorphs, and stand at same height. But if you only can pick one, who will you pick?

Bunnellby. I like Buneary, but knowing it evolves into Lopunny...eugh.

Buneary, mostly because I love Lopunny. Bunnelby is too derpy for my tastes.

Easily Buneary. I have nothing wrong with Bunnelby, but in my opinion, Buneary is superior in cuteness.

While I feel it's a bit too early to say since we haven't seen Bunnelby's evolved form yet (assuming it gets one), I picked Buneary because I really like Lopunny.

Don't like either of them. Azumarill and Cinderace are much better rabbit Pokemon.

Buneary, I like both it and Lopunny as both are cute imo, and Lopunny's Mega form has always been my top favorite of the ones we currently have. I like Bunnelby just fine as well, but it's evo is really off-putting to me.

I'd say Bunnelby marginally wins this one, though I'd understand if you don't like its evo. Mega Lopunny is cool in battle, but I think Lopunny's design is just... kind of inappropriate.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom