• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Burger Recipes

DerMißingno

Gutes deutsches Bier
Reaction score
In this thread, we talk about cooking the perfect burger.

I'll start. This is my go-to burger recipe. It was taught to me by my first roommate.

Ingredients:
80/20 ground beef
Eggs
Parmesan Cheese

Recipe:
Lay out your ground beef on a clean surface. Break egg/eggs onto the beef. A good reference for how many eggs to use is 1 large egg for every 2 lb of beef. Next, pour Parmesan cheese on extremely liberally. Like a lot. Make like a mountain of it. Next, mix it all together by hand. It will want to fall apart at first, but eventually it will congeal into a mass, and that's when you're ready to cook.

Then make patties and cook the way you like.

I really like these burgers on a kaiser roll with a slice of Swiss and spicy mustard. You can use whatever you want.

Ooh boy. I'm not normally a huge fan of burgers, but there's this one really amazing burger I had a few years back, actually a turkey burger, that was stuffed with melted American cheese (or was it Cheddar? Can't really remember) and smothered with guacamole and sweet and sour sauce. I have no idea where the recipe came from, but my mom made them for the fourth of July a few years back and I still consider it the best burger I've ever had.

I don't usually mess with proportions in my burgers, but I am quite fond of putting some diced purple onion and small capers in them.

Personally, I cook French shallots, before massaging them alongside cheese into the patty. Sometimes pepperjack, muenster... Depends on the situation. I then massage the patty lightly in garlic powder, letting it flavor the meat.

I also make a killer salsa burger.

Last edited:
The Juicy Lucy was invented in Minnesota so I have my share of experience eating them.

For those who don't know, a Juicy Lucy is a burger patty with cheese inside.

In my version I combine ground beef with Italian sausage and then form the patties around a couple of slices of muenster cheese. Once cooked, the cheese become all gooey and delicious. I top it with sautéed mushrooms and onions.

Biting into one of these juicy burgers with cheese oozing out from inside the burger is amazing.

how to make any boring old lump of ground beef taste instantly awesome = add sriracha.

Seriously, it adds a perfect amount that complements any burger so well that any boring standard burger is just instantly fucking incredible.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom