• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Burgundy's Gallery

Re: Denton's Gallery

Ooh! Your art is fantastic!

I love all your Minccinos! They look so cuuuuteee. I just want to huggle and squishle them.

I haven't seen Princess Tutu yet, but I like the way you drew the eyes on Ahiru.

Your art is adorable~ I especially love your Ahiru! I didn't know you watched TuTu! It's one of my favorite animes! draw Fakir next XD

Wow wow wow, so cute!! You have such an adorable style :3c
I really can't say anything constructive.

The first piece of art was done in a pixel style, right? Which Sai brush did you use for it, if you don't mind telling me. Sai is an amazing program \>o</

• Staff

Thank youu so much, everyone! And yeah, Pigg, I saw it 2 years ago at my friend's house (she forced me to watch it), it was so good. >:! I cried at the ending lmao.

Farewell: I actually did that using a size 3 or 4 regular SAI brush and then sharpened it on Photoshop; that's probably why it looks pixel-y. :3

Ah, I see. Will have to try that out one day. Thanks ^^

Re: Sheep's Gallery

Your art is AMAZING! I like the ducky! :3

Oh. My. Gosh *glomps @Sheep;* your art is cute and adorable and thus I cry that I never saw this thread until now.

Wow, you are absolutely amazing at art and design :D. I love the duck!!

One problem though, I think you have one fan art and the anime art are in the wrong catagories. Click the spoilers you will know what I mean. If its meant to be like that ignore me, great art :)!!!

Back
Top Bottom