• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Buzzwole to return in the 2019 new series from the anime?

thomaswiencek

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Do you think that Buzzwole will return in the 2019 new series from the anime during Ash's comeback in the Alola region, along with Go visiting it for the first time? This is because Buzzwole is the only one of the Ultra Beast to become popular among fans? Why? Please let me know your response, thanks. ;)

I doubt it. Showing off Ultra Beasts isn't something I'd expect from a return to Alola episode. That would probably promote Z-moves or something or focus on Ash's captures at Kukui's lab.

Also, what do you mean Buzzwole is the only one that's popular? I found Kartana to be way better!

I saw Buzzwole on the Top 30 popular Alolan regional Pokémon list during the Google Pokémon of the Year 2020 campaign, but Kartana wasn't on there. Why, do you want Kartana to appear in this series instead of Buzzwole? Why?

It might but I wouldn't get my hopes up just because of some poll. I had enough of the Ultra Beasts in Sun and Moon so I don't want them back anytime soon.

I don't think Ultra Wormholes are supposed to be common outside of the Alola Region, so I'd doubt they'll get more than an a single Ultra Guardians episode + Ash & Gou when they visit.

I don’t really see any reason why Buzzwole or any Ultra Beast would appear in this series nor do I want them to considering how the anime basically treated them like a joke. If we never see the Ultra Guardians again it’ll still be too soon. But if they do ever show any Ultra Beast, I’d imagine it would be Naganadel due to its connection with Ash.

Buzzwole?

If his appearence is as pathetic as it was last time he can stay at the Gym doing flexes.

As I said in another thread The UG episodes were disapointing. The only one who was threatening was Guzzlord and his screams of death.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom