• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW 008: Darumakka and Hihidaruma! The Secret of the Clock Tower!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grave-E

Load of Belloni
Reaction score
There isn't a topic for this yet, and since these guys are my fav 5th gen monsters, I thought I'd kick things off!

-Pikachu and Kibago are standing on the picnic table from hammerspace, when a cheeky Darumaka sneaks up behind them and steals their pokemon chow.

-Kibago thinks Pikachu took the food for itself, and proceeds to fight with him, pulling his cheeks.

-Two Darumakka stand by an open window, one holding a thief's sack. They escape by hillariously bouncing on the walls.

- Mamepato gets some more screentime by giving chase down the narrow alleyways in a cool looking scene.

- Darumakka and Hihidaruma (whose eyebrows are lit up in the dark!) attack Ash inside a clock tower, using flamethrower and jumping around with ape-like agility.

While I'm not a big fan of the Pokémon featured in this episode *ducks shoes*, I certainly am excited for the animation! It really impressed me in the preview. The night atmosphere looks better than what it did in DP.

And I also like that Kibago is finally doing something else than saying "Kiba Kibah" and smiling. You go little dragon, punch that Pikachu even though he did nothing wrong! Should be a fun episode.

I just wish Kibago would have some of its attacks confirmed already. We're seven episodes in and the little dragon has barely done anything yet.

That's the thread reporting that the title was revealed, this is the official Preview Thread since it airs next week.

Hihidaruma jumping around like some crazy baboon = win.
Especially because clock tower.

The first filler of the BW series? Unless James really does make a capture here.

I wouldn't mind if one of the Rocket's caught a Darumakka, but in situations like this, the pokemon are usually misunderstood and simply stealing things for a good cause. Since they're seen in what looks like a pokemon center kitchen, they're probably taking food to give to some sickly or hungry 'mons living in the tower.

If Hihidaruma is a jerk and bullying them into stealing food for it though? That'd work for as a Rocket capture :p

C'mon man. Rusty's post is only 4 above yours :/

The chase scene + Ash dodging the Flamethrowers looks pretty neat. Who's the AD for this one?

The first filler of the BW series? Unless James really does make a capture here.

If you don't count the Meguroko/Hot Springs storyline as one, that is.

I don't see James catching any of the Darumakka or even the Hihidaruma. Its presence alongside Koromori in the opening is mere coincidence.

We don't do preview threads anymore guys. Use the other one linked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom