• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview BW 109 "The Araragi Laboratory! A New Journey!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampharos King

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
I guess it makes sense for the girl to pick the starter pokemon that Ash no longer has. Typical.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone talked about this before, but the picture with Team Rocket and their Pokemon from a couple of weeks ago, it looks like a Stun Spore through the sky. If so, I like the idea of Amoonguss possibly having a move like that, along with, what looks to be, Body Slam.

Pokemon_EpisodeN_Interview_zpsf076af80.png

Last edited:

Cilan

Reaction score
I would have loved it so much is the new trainer was Hugh instead of this random girl.

Mitchman

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Seriously the random girl makes no sense. However neither does this episode, bar the fact that its basically a set up to go to P2 lab. Also its really weird to see Satoshi staying in Isshu and not going back to Kanto, its like a little part of the post league charm dying. Good to see ol TR back though, maybe its gonna do the show some good.

funnycupcakes

Makoto Tachibana's wife.
Reaction score
So will N appear in this episode or not? I will still watch it. It looks cute. But the real reason why im so excited for this series is for N and team plasma. :/ whats the point of this episode

Giovanni_face_palm_by_urkel8534.jpg

Last edited:

Cybersai

Reaction score
Why does the girl look like a 5 year old instead of a 10 year old?

97SaturnSL1

Proud Pokeservative!
Reaction score
that girl gives me the feeling that she will be the Kotetsu/ cameron 2.0. And it looks like the professoer ig going to be giving her a Paddlin'.

Adil

Stranded
Reaction score
Screenplay: 武上純希 Junki Takegami
Storyboard: 古賀一臣 Kazuomi Koga
Assistant director: 古賀一臣 Kazuomi Koga
Animation director: 案浦達哉 Tatsuya Annoura

Hurricane Kishore

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Big question is , What the heck Ash doing in Unova ?
Isn't it time for that Loser to go home !
I bet writer going to make this girl superior then Ash too !

Chiplet

Reaction score
Wow!

Will we finally actually get a Tag Battle with Iris participating?

Iris and Cilan better be a team...

Masurao

Easy listening
Reaction score
Wow!

Will we finally actually get a Tag Battle with Iris participating?

Iris and Cilan better be a team...

It's Ash and Nonomi vs Iris and Cilan. The battle get's interrupted by Team Rocket.

Chiplet

Reaction score
It's Ash and Nonomi vs Iris and Cilan. The battle get's interrupted by Team Rocket.

Should've seen that coming. That's how it goes when TR goes back to their old selves.

Hopefully it'll still go on for a while.

Masurao

Easy listening
Reaction score
Hopefully it'll still go on for a while.

Can't imagine it last too long, given the fact that Nonomi is a brand new trainer that just got her starter Pokemon. She chooses Tepig. It'll probably just be a tutorial-esque battle.

PockyAddict

Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Big question is , What the heck Ash doing in Unova ?
Isn't it time for that Loser to go home !
I bet writer going to make this girl superior then Ash too !

She seems to be a COTD to me so I don't think we will hear from her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.