• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW 109 "The Araragi Laboratory! A New Journey!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BW111 episode would be about N continuing to tell his backstory. The scans only said that Ash will meet N on 24th January.

About why this episode is in Nuvema, you needto differenciate between the idea that Ash has and the info that we know:

Remember that Ash has ended the League. All other times that Ash has take part of the League Ash has returned to Kanto. The first idea that Ash will have (and I expect that) isn't going to gthe White ruins: It's going to return to Kanto with his new friends. But because Unova is too far from other regions AND SPECIALLY because Ash has 10 pokemon on his roster and he can't take more than 6 pokemon at one time, Ash will need help to transport his pokemon. And I think that Ash will need Juniper's help or a help with one of her assistant (if it's one of the assistants, we can imagine who is) when Ash goes to Pallet.

I'm almost sure that Ash has planned returning to Kanto after the Unova League.* And Ash is supposed to go to Juniper's lab to take his reserves to Kanto. Although we already know that Ash will stay in Unova because Cedric want Ash's gang to find the White Ruins. Here meets N and ...

*One more thing of this episode: This episode could partially explain what Ash needs to do when Ash really leaves Unova.

Man oh man. You might as well just skip the eppy. This will be a hold out for the next :yao:

Yeesh. The arc doesn't have the epic start a lot of people were hoping for and everyone whines like a buncha brats :-|

Sometimes, an episode's main catch is something small and setting up. Heck, I'm just happy TR's back (never thought I'd say that :loopy: )

And hopefully the following eppys will make up for it.

Dengeki mag: (I think it's Dengeki)
Dengekinew1_zps440fa17a.jpg

The only thing that's missing now is Dawn, with her in it it'd become just like the god awful ol' ''New Journey'' episodes that we went through with her, and that I yawned all the way through.

Bleh. I can't say just yet that it'll be an awful start to Season 2 Episode N, but I'm not too excited. I will however give it a chance, we'll get to see some footage of N in it after all.

And oh... TR... Ugh.

Does anyone have any clue as to what Ash is going to be doing for a year?

He has 8 badges (god knows how this time), he fared so badly in the Higaki conference he should probably reconsider battling altogether, he's never been the collecting type (looking at how Gary caught far more pokémon in 1 season than Ash did in god knows how long), and he isn't interested in becoming a breeder/doctor/coordinator or anything else... Iris doesn't do anything beside stating she wants to be a Dragon Master, though I don't see her taking any steps towards that (like I don't know, actively seeking dragon pokémon/trainers in places where they are known to live... *cough* Dragon's Den *cough*... or anywhere else, even in Unova). And Cilian clearly likes to cook and judge people, but thats it...

So... yeah.... what's this new season going to be about? What is going to be driving the group from town to town? Pursuing Team Plasma/N? but then, what, the anime becomes a 'sherlock-holmesesque' parody?.... I'm at a loss...

It shouldn't be a full year until Gen VI unless GF decides to release the latter in November instead of September, which they haven't done since Gen III. Thus, the Plasma plot should work out fairly well, although it is admittedly unprecedented. They still could add in some sort of PWT sort of thing; we don't really know right now for sure. Perhaps even go back to the League to fight N in his Castle.

And Dent and Iris aren't the best character- or goal-wise, but they're no worse than Takeshi or Kasumi. Hopefully come Gen VI we'll have an actual female main character with an actual quest that isn't just an esoteric, ambiguous 'become an X', just like in AG and DP. In fact, I fully expect them to go back to doing so, although of course I could be wrong.

This episode is probably going to be like the one we didn't get at the beginning of Isshu.

Like, okay, DP and AG started with us seeing the new trainer getting their first pokemon entirely from their point of view, and sure, Shooti was there, but we didn't see him getting ready in the morning and hanging out with his family and talking about how excited he was to begin his journey, and stuff like that. So this episode is probably going to be from that new trainer girl's point of view, and showing how excited she is to go pick a Pokemon and whatnot. Why Satoshi is there I'm still not quite sure of, maybe he wanted to go back to check on his Pokemon after the League or something and Araragi told him about the ruins thing, I really have no idea.

That's an old picture from when BW began. Though I think it's safe to assume he'll be back with Plasma being involved and all.

If "going back to their original positions" means they are going back to their old ways of appearing in every episode to catch Pikachu and PotD, I'm out.

If not, then I'll see what this arc will bring about with goofy TR and "srs biz" Plasma.

People might disagree with me on this, but that COTD actually looks pretty entertaining to me.

santiagus said:
Have they been downgraded??? That have no logic they saved Giovanni life.

It's not like their "upgrade" made any sense either.

Wyvernphlare said:
Let me guess immune to electric aren't you cube?

According to the dialogue in the comic, yes.

I want to be excited about the Rocket trio going back to being in-character again after two long years of awfulness, but we've been burned by them before. I'll be pleasantly surprised if this really is their "comeback" but I'm not going to hold my breath or anything.

It seems like filler girl will get Tepig if that one scan about January's episodes is any indication.

Well Tepig is the correct choice...

Could the starter Pokemon please not have the exact same personalities as Ash's ones? Just about all these lab episodes depict the starters as if they were all the same - though I really liked the Turtwig in DP001.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom