• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW 109 "The Araragi Laboratory! A New Journey!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it makes sense for the girl to pick the starter pokemon that Ash no longer has. Typical.

I'm not sure if anyone talked about this before, but the picture with Team Rocket and their Pokemon from a couple of weeks ago, it looks like a Stun Spore through the sky. If so, I like the idea of Amoonguss possibly having a move like that, along with, what looks to be, Body Slam.

Pokemon_EpisodeN_Interview_zpsf076af80.png

Last edited:
I would have loved it so much is the new trainer was Hugh instead of this random girl.

Seriously the random girl makes no sense. However neither does this episode, bar the fact that its basically a set up to go to P2 lab. Also its really weird to see Satoshi staying in Isshu and not going back to Kanto, its like a little part of the post league charm dying. Good to see ol TR back though, maybe its gonna do the show some good.

So will N appear in this episode or not? I will still watch it. It looks cute. But the real reason why im so excited for this series is for N and team plasma. :/ whats the point of this episode

Giovanni_face_palm_by_urkel8534.jpg

Last edited:
Why does the girl look like a 5 year old instead of a 10 year old?

that girl gives me the feeling that she will be the Kotetsu/ cameron 2.0. And it looks like the professoer ig going to be giving her a Paddlin'.

Screenplay: 武上純希 Junki Takegami
Storyboard: 古賀一臣 Kazuomi Koga
Assistant director: 古賀一臣 Kazuomi Koga
Animation director: 案浦達哉 Tatsuya Annoura

Big question is , What the heck Ash doing in Unova ?
Isn't it time for that Loser to go home !
I bet writer going to make this girl superior then Ash too !

Wow!

Will we finally actually get a Tag Battle with Iris participating?

Iris and Cilan better be a team...

Wow!

Will we finally actually get a Tag Battle with Iris participating?

Iris and Cilan better be a team...

It's Ash and Nonomi vs Iris and Cilan. The battle get's interrupted by Team Rocket.

It's Ash and Nonomi vs Iris and Cilan. The battle get's interrupted by Team Rocket.

Should've seen that coming. That's how it goes when TR goes back to their old selves.

Hopefully it'll still go on for a while.

Hopefully it'll still go on for a while.

Can't imagine it last too long, given the fact that Nonomi is a brand new trainer that just got her starter Pokemon. She chooses Tepig. It'll probably just be a tutorial-esque battle.

Big question is , What the heck Ash doing in Unova ?
Isn't it time for that Loser to go home !
I bet writer going to make this girl superior then Ash too !

She seems to be a COTD to me so I don't think we will hear from her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom