• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW 110 "'Friend'...His Name is N!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...the preview isn't working/has been removed.

Any other way to watch it?

The only reason I want TR to come back is so the gangs pokes can get some much needed practise against them. One thing that's been missing from best wishes has been the obligatory "insert pokes here" takes down team rocket in each episode. It gives off the sense that Ash's pokes are getting steadily stronger, are getting used, are getting developed, without a bunch of bullshit upgrades and power ups out of nowhere.

I didn't think It would matter with team rocket out of the picture, but now I think it kinda hindered the Gangs pokemon's growth. Sure there are other ways to show development but it's been so piss poor this series that im gonna welcome TR back.

But that's my opinion, I get why a bunch of people don't want them back.

N looks like he's going to be a cool character too.

The Rockets are the most important characters in the show and are staying for the long haul. I'm not sure why we need to keep bringing up why they're still in the show.

The Rockets are the most important characters in the show and are staying for the long haul.
I don't think you should state that as though it were the consensus among the writers. Takeshi Shudo's views are not shared by everyone, so saying that Team Rocket are more important than Ash and Pikachu is a huge stretch.

Lol, most important characters on the show? They've hardly appeared in best wishes. Is that a joke?

Ash is the most important character. The majority of the story revolves around him

I think BW has shown how integral they are to the show as a whole.

It's a sub-plot besides Ash's badge journey that's missing, not Team Rocket popping up every episode to steal Pikachu. N should have been introduced from the start, so that the storyline could have the same level of build up that it gets in the games, not put in all at once at the end because there's nothing left to do and half a year to fill.

It's a sub-plot besides Ash's badge journey that's missing, not Team Rocket popping up every episode to steal Pikachu. N should have been introduced from the start, so that the storyline could have the same level of build up that it gets in the games, not put in all at once at the end because there's nothing left to do and half a year to fill.
Exactly. It doesn't help matters that they seem to be basing the story on B2W2 (with notable deviations), rather than the prequel story which had a lot more substance. Of course, it wouldn't make sense to promote Black and White over the sequels, but that just goes to show how belated Episode N is.

The Fighting Misty said:
Doesn't make much sense

You're trying to make sense out of the BW Rocket trio. Nothing they do (and nothing the writers do *with* them) makes any sense.

TR weren't supposed to make sense. When they did make sense (in BW), they became the cliched 'evil gang'. Since all their plans are doomed to fail anyway, why not get a few laughs along the way?

Last edited:
I'm pretty happy to see Snivy and Unfezant fighting in this episode, much better than Oshawott and Pignite

I'm pretty happy to see Snivy and Unfezant fighting in this episode, much better than Oshawott and Pignite

I agree with you, only because Oshawott and Pignite have recently been used to battle Team Rocket or other Pokemon recently, whilst I don't think Snivy and Unfezant have. Oshawott and Piplup battles Dragonite and Onix and Pignite was sent out to battle those Cryogonal, but I don't think the snake and the bird have been used like that lately.

I agree with you, only because Oshawott and Pignite have recently been used to battle Team Rocket or other Pokemon recently, whilst I don't think Snivy and Unfezant have. Oshawott and Piplup battles Dragonite and Onix and Pignite was sent out to battle those Cryogonal, but I don't think the snake and the bird have been used like that lately.

I'm honestly hoping for some interactions between them, Snivy has such an intresting relationship with Emolga, it would be nice to see what Snivy thinks of the other girl in the family. I wouldn't count on it though, reserves rarely get to interact with the stars.

Why can't Ash ever use his boldore or palpitoad for these kinds of battles ever?

So it seems Unfezant will be the one who will use Air Slash against Amoonguss and Frillish.

Aside from that, there is nothing truly significant about this episode that we haven't already seen. I felt that the events of this episode should have been transferred over to the last one. There is really no reason why there should be two episodes devoted to introducing N.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom