• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW 110 "'Friend'...His Name is N!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
TR seem back in action, but it remains to be seen how their personalities are.

Depends on how TR are handled for me. I could deal with them being more comedic than they've been in BW but I don't want to see them blasting off in every episode like in most of Johto/AG/DP.

I don't see why they'd be any different than they have been in BW.

So? They've been after Pikachu since BW001.

They're also making a big deal about their, "Return" even though they've already gone long gaps in BW without appearing.

Why would they be back anyway if Giovanni pulled operations out of Unova? Doesn't make much sense unless they're acting on their own.

I don't keep up with the anime but have they showcased every single Pokemon from the Unova region yet? This excludes legendary Pokemon, of course.

Besides the N and Team Plasma storyline, what else could they possibly write about? There's no chance they'd air filler episodes until Fall 2014. 6th gen better be coming out Fall 2013!

I don't keep up with the anime but have they showcased every single Pokemon from the Unova region yet? This excludes legendary Pokemon, of course.

Besides the N and Team Plasma storyline, what else could they possibly write about? There's no chance they'd air filler episodes until Fall 2014. 6th gen better be coming out Fall 2013!

Zoroark never appeared in an episode outside the movie.

They're also making a big deal about their, "Return" even though they've already gone long gaps in BW without appearing.

Because of all the people who thought they were gone for good.

Why would they be back anyway if Giovanni pulled operations out of Unova? Doesn't make much sense unless they're acting on their own.

Well they said themselves they were still after Pikachu. Maybe Sakaki still wants them to investigate Plasma.

The Fighting Misty said:
Doesn't make much sense

You're trying to make sense out of the BW Rocket trio. Nothing they do (and nothing the writers do *with* them) makes any sense.

Makes you wonder why they ditched their two BW Pokemon.

They should go back to having two battle-ready pokemon each again. Why get rid of two BW pokes just to go back to having 1 pokemon each again?

They might still have them. Though I'm not holding out hope.

Makes you wonder why they ditched their two BW Pokemon.

They should go back to having two battle-ready pokemon each again. Why get rid of two BW pokes just to go back to having 1 pokemon each again?

Well nothing says that's all they have. I mean how many episodes in DP did jessie only use Yanmega/Seviper and not the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom