• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW 111 "The New Gym Leader - Cheren!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the boys shares a hair style with Bianca's dad. Not sure if this was a coincidence, or if the kid's supposed to be Bianca's little brother or something.
NO! JUST NO! WE DONT NEED ANOTHER CAMERON GRADE IDIOT CHARCTER FOR THIS NEW CHAPTER. I JUST HOPE THAT IS A CONICDENCE! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU WRITERS! Anyway, i am wondering if those two kids are bulling that shinx because their faces are not the gentlest looking and shinx looks scared and ready to attack?

I'm just glad we get to see "N" and "Cheren" in the actual anime. I honestly never thought I'd get to see them in The Best Wishes Anime. They are like the hottest guys to appear, sorry I still think Cilan, Chili, and Cress are hot though, but not as hot as these cuties... ;P

Smash preview
- Duckklett Water Guns Cilan.
- Axew and Pikachu dance in the loudspeaker room.
- The Trainer School Pokemon run away.
- Ash and co. see Cheren hugging Shinx who is letting out a lot of electricity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQMggoeWesU

Last edited:
Well i just wonder what the heck they did to that poor shinx? first it showed those kids intimidating it and then it unleashing a high voltage attack on Cheren? someone needs a paddlin' for being mean to that poor pokemon. and with the scene of the pokemon running away from that audio broadcast it would be gold if they played an obnoxious song such as caramelldansen or from an artist that isnt highly respected.

I wonder if this is the Lillipup or Herdier Lenora had? She might have passed it along to him along with the Badge. At any rate, I hope Lenora's at least mentioned.

I wonder if this is the Lillipup or Herdier Lenora had? She might have passed it along to him along with the Badge. At any rate, I hope Lenora's at least mentioned.

That's not likely, since Cheren's Herdier knows Thunder Fang, an egg move. Lenora's Herdier knew Giga Impact, Shadow Ball, Protect, and Roar.

Herdier can learn new moves, and I don't think straying from breeding mechanics for the sake of coolness is going to be that big of a deal. Either that, or Herdier is a special purebred pooch.

Given that Ash's Pikachu learned Volt Tackle like six years into the show, I don't think the anime really cares about whether a given move is an egg move or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom