• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW 114 "N, Again! Operation: Rescue Wargle!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: BW 114 "N, Again! Operation Rescue Wargle!!"

What ever happened to Jessie's motivation for a better life outside Team Rocket and her glamour? You don't really see that much anymore since contests are no longer present but I always found Jessie's desperation for fame quite entertaining and even more interesting when the writers had her question what she was really doing with her life. We usually get some Jessie backstory each saga, but no...not Best Wishes. #whack
It's great that you have such an interest in Jessie's development and story! But this thread is for the episode and the Seviper, so it isn't pertinent to the episode. This thread might be a good place to discuss it, since it deals with how Jessie (and the TRio as a whole) are portrayed in BW.

And I hope her Seviper is mentioned, too. But I really doubt she'll mention it, since it doesn't seem all that relevant. Ash didn't mention the wild Kingler in the Onix episode, after all.

Last edited:

Besides, they seem to be preoccupied with Achroma and his brainwashing machine in this episode, if I remember correctly.
That plot will take place in a previous episode; we don't know any concrete details about this one. I am wondering if it could revolve entirely around N, but that seems a bit unlikely. If and Ash and co. do meet N in this episode, then the setting must be Castelia City since N told Ash that they might meet again there.

Oh, I guess I was lumping together BW 112 and this episode.

Well then, I really don't know what N will do once he's cornered by those two Plasma grunts.

Well then, I really don't know what N will do once he's cornered by those two Plasma grunts.
Get help from Braviary, I'd wager. It seems passive in the preview, but that could easily change.

And I hope her Seviper is mentioned, too. But I really doubt she'll mention it, since it doesn't seem all that relevant. Ash didn't mention the wild Kingler in the Onix episode, after all.

It's a damn shame if it isn't. Since Charizard is appearing though, maybe the writers will mention it to pay some sort of homage towards the past.

I really wasn't digging BW's whole Unova Pokemon only concept, sans Dragonite and a few others, but it's as if the writers started to ignore build up and memories altogether.

I was extremely happy, yet shocked that we saw Muk recently.

N再び!ウォーグル救出作戦!!

"N, Again! Operation Rescue Wargle!!"

"N, Again! The Wargle Rescue Plan!!"
"One plan by Team Plasma, whose aim is world conquest, is steadily progressing in the sewers... In order to use it in an experiment, Team Plasma catch a Wargle and transport it in a truck. In order to save it, N leaps onto the truck! What will happen?"
"-> Satoshi and N meet once again at the Pokemon Centre."
"^-> N protects Wargle from Habunake and Zangoose's attacks."
"SAVE WARGLE!"

From Bluesun

Last edited:
Castelia Sewers? It stands to reason since N told Ash that they would meet again in Castelia City. If so, it doesn't seem that a redux of Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma is on the agenda.

Last edited:
So N is defending Braviary from seviper and zangoose who are under the control of plasma grunts??? Didnt see that one coming...

Last edited:
By the looks of it, this will be the episode N joins the main cast.

Wait N joins the cast? Now that's something I can get behind! Can't wait to see what they do with the sewers in this episode, and hopefully they nail it because its one of the best new areas of B2W2.

Castelia Sewers? It stands to reason since N told Ash that they would meet again in Castelia City.

No he didn't. We SAW N go to Castelia at the end of his debut, that was the city he was dropped off at. The docks, Skyarrow Bridge in the distance; how'd you miss that? He told Ash they'd meet again, but not that they'd meet there.

If so, it doesn't seem that a redux of Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma is on the agenda.

THIS episode won't take place in Castelia or it's sewers; Ash and co. aren't anywhere near there. Castelia likely becomes the next destination because N tells them about Team Plasma's plan in the sewers that the Braviary is to be used for. Why else would N be travelling with them now? And if that's the case, a redux of Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma is highly plausible.

Castelia likely becomes the next destination because N tells them about Team Plasma's plan in the sewers that the Braviary is to be used for.
Fair enough. At the time I wrote that post it hadn't been confirmed that this episode would be set in Virbank City. It appears that N will go back and forth between Castelia and Virbank.

And if that's the case, a redux of Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma is highly plausible.
That's a fairly convenient interpretation. Team Plasma are preparing an experiment in Castelia Sewers that is probably related to Colress' machine. What does that have to do with the Meteorite plot, which was largely supposed to take place in the Desert Resort? Nevermind the fact that N will almost certainly be involved if he is joining Ash and co.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom