• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW 114 "N, Again! Operation: Rescue Wargle!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Episode N 5 (BW 114?) - Habunake

I want it so badly to involve Jessie's Seviper!...

Re: Episode N 5 (BW 114?) - Habunake

Wait...it says episode 6 Habunake, not 5?

re: BW 114 "N, Again! Operation Rescue Wargle!!"

A Seviper appears? This episode is going to be a filler, boring! LETS MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE WHERE THERE SHOULD BE A BATTLE WHERE ASH DOESN'T USE PIKACHU!

I don't think it will be Jessie's at all. But a Team Plasma Grunt's? Possibly.

Maybe it's Homikia's :hmmm:

Guys its not a filler... Scroll down it clearly shows a grunt with the seviper. It will Be a plasma episode so chin up guys, it should be a good ep :)

Guys its not a filler... Scroll down it clearly shows a grunt with the seviper. It will Be a plasma episode so chin up guys, it should be a good ep :)

It was a member of the forums that posted that picture, along with the text ''Most likely this Plasma Grunt''. The image is really taken from a B2/W2 advertising clip. It has nothing to do with the actual episode, just fan speculation.

It's probably just an episode just to showcase the feud between Seviper and Zangoose, because the latter was also on a calender picture.

It sounds like it will belong to one of the Team Plasma members, wonder if Jessie will take a stroll down memory lane cuz of this?

It sounds like it will belong to one of the Team Plasma members, wonder if Jessie will take a stroll down memory lane cuz of this?

Correct me if I am wrong, but Ash gave a very vague mention to his buizel and corphish when they appeared in a filler last year? Possiblyh might happen in this scenarion if it is a plasmas serviper.

The preview consisted of N getting into a van of Team Plasma to save a Braviary they had captured to use for Corless to manipulate. Once he got it out of the van, two Team Plasma grunts sent out their Zangoose and Seviper and attacked N so they could recapture Braviary.

Wow, I really liked that scene.

I did feel really bad for N though, as he got hit pretty bad by the attacks of Seviper and Zangoose, but the scene itself looked really intense.

However, I must say that I am rather surprised at how Zangoose and Seviper are able to work together like that. I know thay they belong to the same organisation, but still... They are natural enemies.

The preview of this episode is like HumanDawn said. Also, various notes:
-This preview was a part of the Live Caster of this episode replacing the normal LC (reruns will have the normal LC)
-The LC aired some merchandise to sell answering the attack that Alomomola has used in the episode.
Also the segments aired before the ending plays. Ending that has the possible option on-screen.

After the ending played, they aired the standard preview.

Zangoose and Seviper working together? Even if they belong to Team Plasma grunts, I'd be really surprised if these pokemon weren't fighting each other due to their unique relationship.

I guess if Habunake and Zangoose are under the control of trainers they're able to focus on the battle and not fighting each other? Maybe Team Plasma/Colress were using this to bring our their strength somehow, focusing on the battle in front of them rather than each other, and directing their power in that way?

I guess if Habunake and Zangoose are under the control of trainers they're able to focus on the battle and not fighting each other? Maybe Team Plasma/Colress were using this to bring our their strength somehow, focusing on the battle in front of them rather than each other, and directing their power in that way?
IIRC their eyes aren't red, typical of who are under control from Team Plasma, from what we've seen in previews.

Found a video of the preview thanks to someone on Serebii. Wow does N have some serious gadgets that came straight out of a spy movie.

here

I'm starting to wonder if N gets captured in this episode. Ghetsis is looking for N, after all. N seems to be alone in that scene, and his chances against a Seviper and Zangoose don't look good at all, even with the Braviary he's trying to rescue. But it seems a bit too soon for any major events like this. Still, if he does get captured, I'm not sure how capable Satoshi and the others would be of rescuing N from being held prisoner by Neo Plasma. Besides, they seem to be preoccupied with Achroma and his brainwashing machine in this episode, if I remember correctly. Maybe somebody else could come to N's rescue?

Or he could just escape by flying away on Braviary...I don't know. Still, it looks like he takes quite a bit of damage from Seviper and Zangoose first.

Last edited:

I hope Jessie's Seviper at the very least is mentioned.

What ever happened to Jessie's motivation for a better life outside Team Rocket and her glamour? You don't really see that much anymore since contests are no longer present but I always found Jessie's desperation for fame quite entertaining and even more interesting when the writers had her question what she was really doing with her life. We usually get some Jessie backstory each saga, but no...not Best Wishes. #whack

Jessie's Habunake is the original Habunake and my favorite TR Pokemon so here's hoping it gets referenced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom