• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW-21 Gothitelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishida

Reaction score
From Newtype

BW021 - Sky Arrow Bridge and Gochiruzeru!
スカイアローブリッジとゴチルゼル!

Airdate - March 3rd 2011

Wow, Gochiruzeru and the Sky Arrow Bridge together? Eh, I can't combine those two concepts. Still, looking forward to the episode, I knew we were going to get one episode for the bridge!

Wow sounds really great! I wonder who owns Gothitelle??
Can't wait for this!

UUUUUUUUUUUUU

I like it!

Ash will probably fight someone one the sky arrow bridge who has a Gothitelle or Gothitelle will make some crap on the bridge all psyched up! Im lookin forward to this ep!

Ah, so this fills in the gap. But I thought "Hiun City - Fushide Panic" was the 21st episode? Will that ep be the 22nd then? Derp.

Wonder if Gothizelle's pre-evolutions are featured too.

Ah, so this fills in the gap. But I thought "Hiun City - Fushide Panic" was the 21st episode? Will that ep be the 22nd then? Derp.

Yup, the fushide episode is the 22nd and the gym is the 25th. Which might mean the Rocket-dan plot will be either BW23 or BW24 or both. That brings us to March 31rst.

I really don't know how Gothielle fits into the whole Sky Arrow Bridge thing but I'm curious. Wonder if Gothielle has a trainer?

Wonder if Gothizelle's pre-evolutions are featured too.
Doubt it. Scolipede was shown before Venipede, and Whirlipede hasn't appeared yet.

Iris Will Get It, I Know It
At Least I Hope She Does
but the chances aren't Good, So I Doubt it

Wow, Gothitelle is awesome, one of the better psychic types in my opnion.
And the Sky Arrow Brige is amazing, I hope they use the OST that plays in that place in the game.

Iris getting Gothitelle would be awesome, but the chances are almost 0, I guess.

The only other ep that I know occurred on a bridge was back in Kanto. I wonder how they'll do it now.

^^ Yep, And i Agree With Samurostra

Yup, the fushide episode is the 22nd and the gym is the 25th. Which might mean the Rocket-dan plot will be either BW23 or BW24 or both.

It's still a bit up in the air exactly what's going on with those dates, but the Fushide episode airing the 10th and the gym episode airing the 31st seems the most logical answer so far. Furuya presumably wasn't aware of the DP specials, and just posted assumed dates he had counted his way to.

Cant wait to see the sky arrow bridge in the series!Such an amazing structure will look amazing.I can picture them doing some throwbacks to the bicycle gang episode back in kanto,which featured a similar bridgeThat episode was so boring through...but references to the past are always good

inb4 James getting it.

Inb4 Brock not getting it... or wait,of course,he is gone forever :D

That episode was so boring through...but references to the past are always good

I liked That episode...
but i do agree it was kind of lame...
but references ARE really good
i hope somebody gets it, but i honestly don't think it will happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom