• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW 38-Zorua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishida

Reaction score
てれびくん
terebikun
30日ゾロア・ザ・ムービー!ポケモンナイトの伝説!!
30 nichi zoroa . za . mu^bi^ ! pokemonnaito no densetsu !!

30 June
Zorua & Zombie ! The Night/Knight Pokémon's Legendary !!

Don't know which one is it (it's same in japanese).

According to 2Ch and Terebikun

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BW 40-Zorua

Let's see a show of hands here. Who thinks Ash will reference the movie? No one? Me either.

てれびくん
terebikun
30日ゾロア・ザ・ムービー!ポケモンナイトの伝説!!
30 nichi zoroa . za . mu^bi^ ! pokemonnaito no densetsu !!

30 June
Zorua & Zombie ! The Night/Knight Pokémon's Legendary !!

Don't know which one is it (it's same in japanese).

According to 2Ch and Terebikun

zoroa and zombie....? i'm laughing so hard i can't breathe. not at the mistranslation, just at the idea. oh my god.

for the record it says zoroa the movie, not zoroa and zombie XD

Well that's interesting, We all knew he would appear sooner or later but I doubt ash will remember meeting one before, because he never remembered any of the others in the past.

Wait, is this true? :eek:?? Who's the Zombie then? STunfisk?

Zorua the movie? What?

I think the title's "Zoroa the Movie! Legend of the Pokemon Kight!?", basically.

Wonder if it'll be like that Camerupt filler from Hoenn, or that movie episode back in Kanto?

I believe they mean "The Movie Zorua", as in the Zorua from M13 is going to reappear.

that's not what it means at all. it says Zoroa the Movie, and like rusty said, it's probably a movie inside the anime, like the old kanto episode, which at least in japanese was called "Pokemon the movie" with exactly the same kana too. You know, that one with Psyduck? XD

that's not what it means at all. it says Zoroa the Movie, and like rusty said, it's probably a movie inside the anime, like the old kanto episode, which at least in japanese was called "Pokemon the movie" with exactly the same kana too. You know, that one with Psyduck? XD

Ah, well, I guess that does make a bit more sense. I wasn't in my right mind, haha.

Let's see a show of hands here. Who thinks Ash will reference the movie? No one? Me either.

*raises hand* You're not giving the anime enough credit.

Sounds like a fun episode, but please remember to use the PREVIEW prefix in the future.

Could the Zorua from Crown City possibly make an appearance?

I agree with Eitaroo. The most Satoshi might do is say something that alludes to his encounter with Zorua without directly stating it.

Anyone think they might be in Raimon City here? I don't recall any sort of movie theater from the games located there.

Maybe it's just a movie, about the story of a Pokemon Knight that is a Zorua.

Maybe it's just a movie, about the story of a Pokemon Knight that is a Zorua.

That's what I'm guessing.

I don't expect Satoshi to reference to the movie since I don't recall the movies even being part of the canon storyline. He didn't reference to the 8th movie when he met Gen and Lucario on Steel Island either, even though Gen was a carbon copy of Aron. XD At least not from what I remember; I could be wrong.

That's what I'm guessing.

I don't expect Satoshi to reference to the movie since I don't recall the movies even being part of the canon storyline. He didn't reference to the 8th movie when he met Gen and Lucario on Steel Island either, even though Gen was a carbon copy of Aron. XD At least not from what I remember; I could be wrong.

Actually, there were references. Ash was excited to see Lucario (and I think he already knew what it was). And lets not forget about him using Aura.

As Homer would say, "WHOO HOO"

We get Zorua early on, right here. A filler that is actually meant watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom