• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest BW Ghetsis VS B2W2 Ghetsis

Reaction score
I don't know where this should belong, so if you think this should be elsewhere, please move it for me.

318px-Black_White_Ghetsis.png
VS
Black_2_White_2_Ghetsis.png

Here we have the villain boss Ghetsis in his two different attires. Due to the change in the Unova-dex, Ghetsis received new pokemon to add to his team. They also remixed his battle music

1. If BW Ghetsis battled B2W2 Ghetsis, who would win?
2. Which design is better?
3. Which battle music is better?

1. I think BW2 Ghetsis would win, he's a lot more screwed up, and more likely to use cheap tricks to win.

2. BW2 Ghetsis, it showes how desperate he really is to make his plans work out for him, and how much the BW protag messed that up for him.

3. BW, It's a little bit unnerving.

If BW Ghetsis battled B2W2 Ghetsis, who would win?

Probably B2W2!Ghetsis, if he was able to use Kyurem in the battle.

Which design is better?

B2W2!Ghetsis by a mile.

Which battle music is better?

I happen to like both battle themes, but I will be going with BW!Ghetsis here.

B2W2 Ghetsis for sure. He looks like a complete badass in his new get up - though I am not fond of the eyes on the jacket and it would look better without imo. BW Ghetsis looks like he belongs in a pantomime performance with that ridiculous outfit.

Also that cane - B2W2 Ghetsis is such a pimp.

Plus his character is even more unhinged in B2W2 which is fun.

BW2 Ghetsis for sure. He looks way more villian like in that outfit and also is more of a villian, he was crazier, even to the point of trying to kill your character in BW2, I actually kinda liked how he got even more crazy and evil, it was a different thing to see in a Pokemon game.

B2/W2 Ghetsis, no contest. His new outfit looks so much cooler, and his battle theme is a lot more menacing.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom