• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BW Mafia- This mafia has just been sent to the moon. [N11-Cancelled-8/10/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW Mafia- ...I got nothing. [N8-Summer-7/27/11]

Twelve of us remain. Any new leads? Or are we just gonna have to kill off the inactives? I have to say, I'm intruiged by what Mariowie said:

What the fuuuuuuckkkkkk I am still alive after my one week vacation sorry for that guys.
So that probably means that this mafia is kinda inactive x\.

Re: BW Mafia- Lights, camera, someone dies. [D8-Summer-7/26/11]

And on one measly vote, the mafia had decided who to kill. Hint: it's not doing you any favours.

Dear Kyumorph, you are Lenora.

Spr_BW_Lenora.png

You are a Normal-type Gym Leader...who happens to run a museum. Some say you fit a *cough* certain *cough* stereotype, but you shut them up. Ish. Maybe. After all, you’ve lived quite a fulfilling life, even helping revive extinct Pokemon, showing off all kinds of unique fossils...okay, maybe your husband, Hawes, helps out...but you’re fine with that. Right? Right?

You have a role power, which can be activated day or night. Any player who has surrendered can be “revived” using your ability; however, all role powers they used to have no longer work. Remember, this only works once, so use it wisely. PM me if you have any questions regarding your role, or if you wish to activate your role.

Kyumorph is now dead. He was a hero.

Re: BW Mafia- ...It is daytime. This shouldn't already be obvious. [D9-Summer-7/28/1

noooooooooooooooooooooooo...
i leave everything i own to my cat.
*dies*

Re: BW Mafia- ...It is daytime. This shouldn't already be obvious. [D9-Summer-7/28/1

vote:Super Seaking for random voting like that.

Why is it I keep being late these days?

@Just about everyone

Dear King Corpse (Super Seaking), you are Marshal.
Spr_BW_Marshal.png

Who are you? Marshal, that’s who! The big guy Alder’s apprentice, if I trust my sources...which are wrong 99.9% of the time...well, whatever- you’re quite strong anyway, being the Fighting-type component of the Elite Four; nobody- nobody- gets past you! Well, maybe that teenage kid in the baseball cap who you saw at Victory Road- you know what? Forget this.

As I said, (almost) nobody can stand up to you, which makes you terrific at blocking intruders. So you do just that. Every night, you can protect someone from being nightkilled. PM me if you have any questions regarding your role, or you wish to activate your role.

You are one of the Heroes (read: Town). You win when you defeat (read: kill) all of Team Plasma (read: the Mafia). Good luck.

Super Seaking is now dead. He was a hero.

Last edited:
Re: BW Mafia- Bakaは医者を殺した; 今復讐のために! [N9-Summer-7/29/11]

Oh, great. T_T

Oh well. Its not like I was really doing anything.

Oh, great. T_T

Oh well. Its not like I was really doing anything.

What the hell are you talking about, you were the frickin' angel!!! TT_TT Oh well, nothing we can do now, RIP...

Now...

vote:Super Seaking for random voting like that.

For random voting, huh? But before I do anything else...

@Derpeh Hoovez
@Feralize
@Plasfyre
@GengarEatBanana
@ghaskan
@Sunila
@Alphaphlare
@Opossumguy

Sorry if you're dead and I'm just randomly mentioning you, it seems the list hasn't been updated since neither Kyumorph or Super Seaking are marked as dead.

Sorry, I'm not playing this game anymore. Since I was inactive for so long, I thought I'd been replaced already.

I'm here. I've been viewing the thread but haven't really posted. Nonetheless Mariowie's post urks me.

Ya, Mariowie, boi, you done betta speak ups. A PM will mighty do.

Sorry, I'm not playing this game anymore. Since I was inactive for so long, I thought I'd been replaced already.

Well, I would've, but we have no subs left. I can modkill you, but...

EDIT: Host mistake. It's actually autumn.

Last edited:
Re: BW Mafia- Bakaは医者を殺した; 今復讐のために! [N9-Autumn-7/29/11]

I'm here. Just lurking, and I think you should replace Alphaphlare, just saying. She's not doing anything.

Wayl, it is a little ba-it too far fowr a subbeh.

okay I actually see now why I am suspicious.

Alright, there's going to be a lot of killing tonight...

Plasfyre, you are Cilan.

Spr_BW_Cilan.png

You are one of the leaders of the Striaton City Gym, working as a waiter along with your two brothers. The three of you are quite attached. No- very attached. So attached that not one of you will be seen without the other two. You give the Trio Badge to victorious young trainers who have chosen Oshawott.

You know who the other two are from the start, but you only get ⅓ a vote. PM me if you have any questions regarding your role, or you wish to activate your role.

You are one of the Heroes (read: Town). You win when you defeat (read: kill) all of Team Plasma (read: the Mafia). Good luck.

And by request, Alpha and Ghaskan have been modkilled. (Kirashimu did volunteer to sub, but since he was previously in the game, I can't really let him do that.)

Dear ghaskan, you are Chili.

Spr_BW_Chili.png

You are one of the leaders of the Striaton City Gym, working as a waiter along with your two brothers. The three of you are quite attached. No- very attached. So attached that not one of you will be seen without the other two. You give the Trio Badge to victorious young trainers who have chosen Snivy.

You know who the other two are from the start, but you only get ⅓ a vote. PM me if you have any questions regarding your role, or you wish to activate your role.

Dear Alphaphlare, you are Bianca.

Spr_BW_Bianca.png

You are, apparently, the childhood friend (and later rival) of our hero, Hilbert/Hilda/whatever. I’m sure you’re quite competent, you’re just…eh...slow (yeah, that’s the word) when it comes to Pokemon strategy. But who can blame you, what with your overprotective father and all that jazz? Sure, you never amount to too much, but hey, you learned some stuff...

Your votes will only work against Team Plasma and independents- if you vote for a townie, it will not work. PM me if you have any questions regarding your role, or you wish to activate your role.

Re: BW Mafia- Go modkilling en masse! [D10-Autumn-7/31/11]

Oh hey, look, I r back from camp. And now have no life away from the internet. Hooray!

Yessiree, dis boi ain't shakin'. Why hebe followin' Flareth? Vote: Opossumguy

EDIT: Sawrey LM, but you gone done been subbed out. For me.

Yessiree, dis boi ain't shakin'. Why hebe followin' Flareth? Vote: Opossumguy

EDIT: Sawrey LM, but you gone done been subbed out. For me.

That was only temporary. Technically, he did abide by my rules for him, so yes, he is indeed back.

Thank you kindly. Now, I do believe that that there Opossumguy feller is acting a bit suspicious. Vote: Opossumguy Explain yourself, boi.

Can I just know how I'm acting suspicious? Seriously, if you tell me how I'll explain whatever it is you want me to explain. @Legendary Master @TFSpock

EDIT: Also, isn't it a bit odd that legendary master followed the bandwagon without his own explanation? Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom