• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BW Mafia- This mafia has just been sent to the moon. [N11-Cancelled-8/10/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW Mafia- Go modkilling en masse! [D10-Autumn-7/31/11]

It might be brought to attention that Legendary Master and TFSpock are both speaking like faux-cowboys. They do not normally type like that, yes?

It might be brought to attention that Legendary Master and TFSpock are both speaking like faux-cowboys. They do not normally type like that, yes?

TFSpock spoke like that from the beginning when there was that whole uproar about who was who and why we should fully trust and give our information to others such as GengarEatBanana, but it appears Legendary Master has only just begun this type of speech...that doesn't even qualify as blending in, seeing as there's one guy, and one guy only in the whole of Unova who speaks like that...care to explain yourself and your random following of this 'bandwagon', like Opossumguy said? Not to necessarily say that I think of him as innocent either, but it is a point...

I think Goldenrod Girl's on to something. There can't be two Clays.

Vote:Legendary Master

Two clays? Where in de hell did ye get that notion from? And why er ye so quick to change de focus on me here? Besides, I got my inside sources, and one o dem, the cop, tells me that you're a member o dat no good bunch'a villains dey call Team Plasma. Care to explain?

Well, seeing as I'm the "miller" of this game, I come up mafia under cop checks, but am innocent. I was hoping it wouldn't get out...

EDIT: Just to make sure, can I say which character I am?

EDIT 2: Also, I thought the Western accent implied that you were Clay.

Last edited:

Note: TFSpock is no longer in this game, he was just LM's sub for a week.

@Opossumguy: No, you can't.

Drat.

In reality, we can't actually prove you're miller until you die or win and neither can you unless you roleclaim to someone. So until you do that I'm a bit suspicious of you.

Note: TFSpock is no longer in this game, he was just LM's sub for a week.

You could've said that earlier =_=;;;

Well, Legendary Master, you're saved from my vote, at least, now that we've been informed of this.

You could've said that earlier =_=;;;

Well, Legendary Master, you're saved from my vote, at least, now that we've been informed of this.

I did. You just didn't notice it.

That was only temporary. Technically, he did abide by my rules for him, so yes, he is indeed back.

Anyhow, it's about time to update.

No one died.

It's now Night 10, and due to low activity and my increasing inability to update on time, all phases last 30 hours.

Last edited:
Re: BW Mafia- Faux-cowboys rule! [N10-Void-8/01/11]

so like 6 more hours till the the dawn will break, well I hope they don't kill me tonight because from Night 10 on, I will get plasma names send.

Although I don't think there will be that much plasma members anymore.

Re: BW Mafia- Faux-cowboys rule! [N10-Void-8/01/11]

Someone killed, and someone modkilled...

Dear Legendary Master, you are Clay.

Spr_BW_Clay.png

You are Driftveil City’s Gym Leader who specializes in Ground-types. That is all I can think of. Oh, and did I mention you’re a cowboy?

All your posts must be in cowboy talk. (Meaning stereotypical western cowboy talk. Like this. However, you are also the cop, being able to tell who’s who. PM me if you have any questions regarding your role, or if you wish to activate your role.

You are one of the Heroes (read: Town). You win when you defeat (read: kill) all of Team Plasma (read: the Mafia). Good luck.

Dear Sunila, you are Burgh.

Spr_BW_Burgh.png

Who knew that some Bug Gym Leader with a fashion sense as...eh...unique as yours would end up in the heart of Unova itself, Castelia City? Well, of course you knew. Should we believe you, you’re apparently an artist, but you spend so much time with Pokemon it’s mostly an afterthought. Well, uh, bug on (I’m a godawful pun-maker...)!

Every five nights, you can start a “death ring” around a player. The ring will stalk them for five phases, and they will ever-slowly rot...after five phases, the character will finally die, and you can create another ring. PM me if you have any questions regarding your role, or you wish to activate your role.

You are one of the Heroes (read: Town). You win when you defeat (read: kill) all of Team Plasma (read: the Mafia). Good luck.

@Legendary Master and @Sunila are both dead. They were both heroes.

Re: BW Mafia- ...Or not. [D11-Void-8/03/11]

Aw, now I died. Anyways, at least I wasn't godkilled, and found out opossumguy is maf/miller. that's an achievement, right?

Also: if someone does not die tonight, I'll consider asking the mods to close this game for inactivity.

Well, the fact you checked opossumguy and he showed up as mafia is just like his role says, however that still means he could be mafia. It's impossible to tell, however the miller doesn't actually have any special role benefitting the town I'm guessing, so It's worth taking the shot I'm thinking.

vote Opossumguy if your miller or not we will find out now.

It says Day, so I'll vote.

Vote:Mariowie

You complain that the mafia hasn't killed you yet, so maybe you ARE mafia. As always, explanation and I'll retract the vote.

Why I was surprised that the mafia hasn't killed me yet is that I went on a week long vacation, so I went the whole week without doing a thing.
With that I thought also that this game would have ended already.

STOP TEH FLAMIN!!!!!1111!!!!I BETY U CANT MAK SUCH A GUD MAFA!!!!111!!!!!!111

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Legen Masta cap ded and then they wr de argooin de mafi mikler oposedguy "vote de marowee!!!!!1" he shooted. bu maiwei said passivel7 "no. y U NO MIKKER!????" den de geb was lik "yea" then the awso6m gm wuz h phychic pows "NONE Of YO U DOD!" anfd then they.............. were ha mg the ed expect nokler and cap but they fdeed so no sup for dem ti .

That was the most fun I've had in a while.

No one died. It is now Night 11.

Last edited:
Re: BW Mafia- The END is NEIGH... [N11-Void-8/05/11]

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH nothing happened :c.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom