• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW Mall Tour plagued with hacked distribution: Wonder Guard Spiritomb distributed at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW Mall Tour plagued with hacked distribution: Wonder Guard Spiritomb distributed

Can't you just close comments?

I used to, until Retsupurey showed me how bad an idea that is. I've found it's actually much less of a problem to delete the video, than it is to clean up the comments that get thrown into other videos and on my channel page. That lead me to make the personal rule of "never close comments".

Re: BW Mall Tour plagued with hacked distribution: Wonder Guard Spiritomb distributed

Sigh... someone just went out and did the fake event? I wish I knew why he/she did it. There's nothing to gain from this pointless act.

Does anyone else besides me think about what this implies? Kids are going to use this "unbeatable pokemon" on wifi... heck, I would too

Dude, my Rampardos can one shot both Spiritomb and Sableye EASILY given both of their low HP stats and the fact they're slower. All the hacked Spiritomb has for it is Shadow Force and Focus Punch, which if it tries the latter with my Rampardos already switched in, it's dead. Nothing with low HP survives the most powerful STAB Head Smash in the game. NOTHING.

Dude, my Rampardos can one shot both Spiritomb and Sableye EASILY given both of their low HP stats and the fact they're slower. All the hacked Spiritomb has for it is Shadow Force and Focus Punch, which if it tries the latter with my Rampardos already switched in, it's dead. Nothing with low HP survives the most powerful STAB Head Smash in the game. NOTHING.

Except, perhaps, something with no weaknesses and Wonder Guard?

It looks like the article's been toned down significantly, and thank crikey. The previous version was borderline-hysterical, and it should not be the place of a news organisation to "strongly advise" readers to do anything.

Except, perhaps, something with no weaknesses and Wonder Guard?

It looks like the article's been toned down significantly, and thank crikey. The previous version was borderline-hysterical, and it should not be the place of a news organisation to "strongly advise" readers to do anything.
Rampardos has Mold Breaker. Bye Bye Spiritomb.

Rampardos has Mold Breaker. Bye Bye Spiritomb.
Well, that's what I get for trying to be a smartarse, isn't it?

Well, that's what I get for trying to be a smartarse, isn't it?
Nah, it's just that I like to be a smartarse too =3

I used to, until Retsupurey showed me how bad an idea that is. I've found it's actually much less of a problem to delete the video, than it is to clean up the comments that get thrown into other videos and on my channel page. That lead me to make the personal rule of "never close comments".

Deleting comments or setting it to approval works better. If you wonder why videos only have positive comments for people where you would see lots of negative comments, it's because of that.

Deleting comments or setting it to approval works better. If you wonder why videos only have positive comments for people where you would see lots of negative comments, it's because of that.

If he/she (I'm assuming he) had to approve them, imagine how many requests there could be. But then again, I wouldn't know what its like to get lots of comments, as I don't get many views.

If he/she (I'm assuming he) had to approve them, imagine how many requests there could be. But then again, I wouldn't know what its like to get lots of comments, as I don't get many views.

I got lots of negative comments on one video once. I just set it to pending approval, and deleated most of the hate comments.

Damn, now I wish I had been there then. I want a Spiritomb so badly, that I'd accept a hacked one even. :-(
Same here, I just hate the unlazy, true way on how to get that thing. Like, how many different people do you need meet in the Shinnoh Underground again? 8L

Same here, I just hate the unlazy, true way on how to get that thing. Like, how many different people do you need meet in the Shinnoh Underground again? 8L

You need to interact with people 32 times, last time I did it. Though, you could just send one game back up and down, and that would count as an interaction. Unless you lack access to a 2nd DS to help, I can see why it would be a pain.

Spiritomb was Gen IV's Zorua... except that it was even more of a hassle to get.

Once you had one, though, you could get all manner of stuff from the GTS in return for adorable Spiritomb babies.

Oh... wow. This is interesting. I laughed at this until I saw that it had Wonder Guard. If you're going to hack something, at least make it legal (and not freaking cheap). Sigh. Way to let people cheat like mad... :\

Obviously some people have nothing better to do...

I want one of those racist Gengar =D

The Spiritomb are rather boring though.

seems that Spiritomb is flooding the GTS... i was on there on my SS and saw alot there... but i didn't take one.... not sure if i wanted to have one

Oh... wow. This is interesting. I laughed at this until I saw that it had Wonder Guard. If you're going to hack something, at least make it legal (and not freaking cheap). Sigh. Way to let people cheat like mad... :\

Obviously some people have nothing better to do...

Wondertomb is somewhat of an old joke back when Wifi battling was new, when there was no filter, people would use it on Wifi.

I need one of these so I can breed a legal Spiritomb. If I had it hold an Everstone, would the breeded Spiritomb have Wonder Guard?

I need one of these so I can breed a legal Spiritomb. If I had it hold an Everstone, would the breeded Spiritomb have Wonder Guard?
Nope, as that method only works for Generation V Dream World Pokémon; and Wonder Guard isn't a legitimate ability for it to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom