• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshiram"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshira

Which is exactly what I fear. Iris and Cilan may be sitting out this movie, but they better get some role in the following BW movies.

Its actually pretty sad that Misty and Brock never did much in any of the movies they were in.

I only remember May and Max getting big roles in movies (Jirachi: Wish Maker And Pokémon Ranger: Temple of the Sea) besides Ash. I don't recall Dawn serving an "important" role in any of the DP ones.

Re: BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshira

I loved seeing Iris sit on the Hydregion (shiny) so casually, that scene was awesome. I don't know whether it was the intention of the writers to do that, but I hope Iris goes all fangirly over the rare dragon Pokémon. ^^

I had a feeling Dread was a "misunderstood" villain. According to that scan, how is Dread walking around all fine, when Ash is close to freezing to death and oxygen deprived, assuming the sword castle thing is high in the atmosphere?

I only remember May and Max getting big roles in movies (Jirachi: Wish Maker And Pokémon Ranger: Temple of the Sea) besides Ash. I don't recall Dawn serving an "important" role in any of the DP ones.

Ash and Dawn starred as equals for the whole of Movie 10 complete with doing together the "save the day" thing at the end
Ash and Dawn starred as equals for most of Movie 11, though at the end Ash kind of steals the "save the day" part like he did to May in Movie 9, while Dawn STILL is active and doing her own stuff while Ash does his, so even then she isn't stuck at the background doing nothing like Brock
Movie 12 didn't seem to focus on any of the twerps really, each of them did something, though I guess Ash did get the most at the movie's conclusion... at least the opening battle was tag battle of Ash and Dawn
Movie 13 didn't focus on any of the twerps -at all-

So Dawn got to star in at least 2 movies (10-11)

Let's get back on topic. This is about the Japanese version of the first BW movie; not previous movies.

So if its shown at 9:21, then there is only an hour and 10 minutes left intil Dark Hero is shown... I mean isn't it 8:21 in Japan now?

Which is exactly what I fear. Iris and Cilan may be sitting out this movie, but they better get some role in the following BW movies.

Its actually pretty sad that Misty and Brock never did much in any of the movies they were in.

I'm not sure, I mean they did give Dento and Iris rivals while Misty/Brock never had any. So maybe they'll change that as movie's go on too? Give Movie 16 Ash/Iris and Movie 17 Ash/Dento, Movie 18 could be a group movie where the gang work together, sort of like what happened in movie 3??? Than again, they could just keep every movie on Ash, either way I wouldn't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom