• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshiram"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshira

Dialga and Palkia in movies 10-12 didn't affect the Ginga storyline in the DP anime series. I'm pretty sure they're going the same route this time too.

Re: BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshira

There been rumors going around my school that the movie has only Reshiram and not Zekrom. I don't really matter I really hated the arceus and the jewel of life movie and I wanted more in the Zoura and Zorark's movie so I hope Victini is awesome

Your school is right... sorta. There's going to be two movies; one with Reshiram and one with Zekrom.

But...assuming the manga is accurate, Reshiram *will* show up briefly at the start of the Zekrom movie.

OKNPv.jpg

I love the look on Dent and Iris' faces. XD

Lol, I guess everyone are surprised by Pokabu's sudden power-up, even Ash and his opponent. I gotta admit, it will be funny seeing Zuruggu take on Sazandora. XD

But...assuming the manga is accurate, Reshiram *will* show up briefly at the start of the Zekrom movie.

So vice-versa then, Zekrom showing up briefly in Reshiram's movie. I wonder how CN will show the two?

Probably call it "TWO DAYS OF POKEMON!".

Is it just me, or does Rashiram's voice sound ungodly awesome?

It makes me more excited for the White Hero

(I'm sad that the English Dub won't ever try to make the commercials as exciting as the Japanese versions....)

(I'm sad that the English Dub won't ever try to make the commercials as exciting as the Japanese versions....)

Why is that? Doesn't CN know that Pokemon's a big franchise (and I mean BIG!)? They could profit from it if they'd advertise it more on their channel.

But I digress. As long as we see them, it's cool.

That certainly wasn't the case with Kodai in the Zoroark movie.

I'm mostly curious what kind of roles Iris and Dent have, and how annoying the Rockets will be.

I don't think that Iris and cilan will have any effective role,come on they only appeared in two scenes in the trailer,remember movie 9 and 11,the trailers made you think that may and dawn will be the main characters and it turn out to be a very weak role,may deos nothing in the 9th movie other than rasing manaphy and at the end ash save the day the same goes in the 11th movie.(of course ash must have the biggest role he's the main human character anyway)

they said that this movie will be more dramatic than the other pokemon movies, I can't see this in the trailer,all what I can see is a man that will capture victini in order to achieve something,the same plot of 4th,6th,9th,11th movies. :mad:

in my opinion the 13th movie was the WORST pokemon movie ever

although i am looking foward to the new movies...
does anybody else see how greedy it is to exploit a franchise like this... because all the true pokemon fans and then some will most likely want to see both when they look much the same

also im from australia and we dont even get any of the pokemon movies any more (not since the 4th one)

does anybody else see how greedy it is to exploit a franchise like this... because all the true pokemon fans and then some will most likely want to see both when they look much the same
Every franchise does this, not just Pocket Monsters. I think it's good that they made two movies, it makes things more interesting, goes well with the whole black/white duality and don't forget that they most likely spent some extra money while working on the second version of the movie, so they're counting on the fans watching both versions.

although i am looking foward to the new movies...

also im from australia and we dont even get any of the pokemon movies any more (not since the 4th one)

If you mean DVD's Australia does still get them, we have every Pokemon movie so far except Jirachi Wishmaker and Destiny Deoxys.

I wonder how these movies will be handled in the west. I'd imagine that for a DVD release, it would be a 2-disc release with one movie on each disc, but when it comes to TV airings. Due to Cartoon Network mostly having Pokémon in the US, I can't imagine how that'd happen (As I doubt they'd want to air what is relatively the same movie twice), although in the UK, CITV could air one movie, and Disney XD the other.

Channels will probably just air one version one day, then the second version the next day or later in the same day...
I can't see how else they can do it, cause choosing just one of the versions would be ridiculous...
But we'll have to wait and see...

Channels will probably just air one version one day, then the second version the next day or later in the same day...
I can't see how else they can do it, cause choosing just one of the versions would be ridiculous...
But we'll have to wait and see...

Personally, I think CN would love to have two movies to show. They could show one movie one day and one the other, or they could show them... back to back? Or some other way? Either way, I don't think CN'd be upset over it.

I dunno if this was known before, but Sigilyph seems to be in the movie as well...

1304385189002.jpg

I dunno if this was known before, but Sigilyph seems to be in the movie as well...[/IMG]

It was known before. But I don't remember a clearer picture of it like this.

Fun fact: Characters in this movie reminds me Native Americans. There should be a Wargle in this movie...

I wonder how these movies will be handled in the west. I'd imagine that for a DVD release, it would be a 2-disc release with one movie on each disc, but when it comes to TV airings. Due to Cartoon Network mostly having Pokémon in the US, I can't imagine how that'd happen (As I doubt they'd want to air what is relatively the same movie twice), although in the UK, CITV could air one movie, and Disney XD the other.
A lot of the times they air it on like a friday night and then again on a saturday afternoon, so I wouldn't be surprised if they aired one and the other like that. Or just probably do like friday night and then saturday night and advertise the hell out of both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom