1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

BW-P Promotional Flygon exposed: Card to be Japanese BW6 box promo

Discussion in 'Pokémon News from Bulbanews' started by BulbaBot, May 26, 2012.

1. BulbaBot

BulbaBot Dreams of electric Bulbasaur

Blog Posts:
    BW-P Promotional Flygon exposed: Card to be Japanese BW6 box promo

The promotional card for buying a box of either of the Japanese 'Freeze Bolt' or 'Cold Flare' expansion has been revealed to be Flygon. The two subsets will be released July 13.

Read more on Bulbanews

2. Jo The Marten

Jo The Marten Dr. Heart Stealer

Blog Posts:
    All I have to say is <33333 FLYGON! I'm so excited, I want this card.

3. Gordon

Gordon New Member

Blog Posts:
    a fighting and a grass, and you have to discard both?! seems a bit steep for a Stage 2.

4. winnkey

winnkey New Member

Blog Posts:
    I believe this to be the only non chance based paralyzing move, and if they dont have a swap that means 100 damage for them and they can do basically nothing for there turn. then either if you have stacked energies on him you can do 80 more damage to finish it off not paying cost or simply retreat and let something else finish it off. :D IT SO BLOODY BOSS!!!