• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

BW-P Promotional Flygon exposed: Card to be Japanese BW6 box promo

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
BW-P Promotional Flygon exposed: Card to be Japanese BW6 box promo

The promotional card for buying a box of either of the Japanese 'Freeze Bolt' or 'Cold Flare' expansion has been revealed to be Flygon. The two subsets will be released July 13.

Read more on Bulbanews

Dr. Heart Stealer
Reaction score
All I have to say is <33333 FLYGON! I'm so excited, I want this card.

Reaction score
a fighting and a grass, and you have to discard both?! seems a bit steep for a Stage 2.

Reaction score
I believe this to be the only non chance based paralyzing move, and if they dont have a swap that means 100 damage for them and they can do basically nothing for there turn. then either if you have stacked energies on him you can do 80 more damage to finish it off not paying cost or simply retreat and let something else finish it off. :D IT SO BLOODY BOSS!!!