• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW001: To the Isshu Region! Zekrom's Shadow! & BW002 Iris and Kibago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't believe that tomorrow, or rather today in Japan, is the day that Best Wishes premieres. It only felt like yesterday that DP was entering the Sinnoh League and info about Best Wishes anime was coming out. Time sure does fly by real fast. I tried to avoid most of the news about the first episode, since I like those to be a surprise.

Finally most of the questions will be answered. It will still be a while before the question I want answered is addressed, but for right now, all I want to know is who gets piggy.

I'm more looing forward to the opening and ending and I hope we see humans aswell as that 3D intro bit...

I can't believe it's starting tomorrow, time sure goes by fast...however I've got damn college -__-.

Last edited:
I'm truly excited for Best Wishes to begin! All these changes excite me and I can't wait to see how will Ash, Iris and Dento work as a trio and how their interaction will be handled. Let's hope for the best! :-D
Even though I won't watch it live (because of the stupid school), I'll definitely watch it later on youtube and check out your impressions afterward!

What time does it come on in Japan? And also how many hours behind/ahead is it of UK or either America?

6:59pm, Thursday, in Japan. How many hours ahead that is depends on your time zone. Dunno about the UK, but America has many time zones.

Thanks to the two above posters ^ useful info! It's quite an exciting time now :D can't wait for it all to start!

I can't believe it's only a matter of hours! I'm so excited to start fresh!!! <3

Thanks for the info

Re: BW001 + BW002: To the Isshu Region! Zekrom's Shadow!

I spy with my little eye, Team Rocket when Ash gets off the airplane. Looks like they probaly hide on the airplane, YAY I like Ash riding on the thing from the begining, that makes me happy. And awe Shooti was excited to see how Ash, how sweet :p
And yes, at least we have a good reason why Pikachu looses this time. Couldn't Shooti see there was some thing wrong with that Pikachu though?

And if you look closely, you will also see that it seems that Zekrom is infact trying to SAVE Pikachu from team Rocket. Pause the video right as the bolt is about to hit, about nine seconds in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju2Hpqx88AM

edit: also, I think that is a sea plane, so there is no need for an airport in Pallet Town.

Well they had to do something to decrease Pikachu's power since D&P ended with it fighting a legendary pokemon to a draw.

If Pikachu is powerful enough to do that then theoretically it should be able to go solo through any region.

Well they had to do something to decrease Pikachu's power since D&P ended with it fighting a legendary pokemon to a draw.

If Pikachu is powerful enough to do that then theoretically it should be able to go solo through any region.

They didn't do anything to it at the beginning of DP even though AG ended with it single handedly taking down Brandon's Regice. Pikachu just seems to get weaker everytime a new series starts. I'm guessing that Mamepato is captured in these eps so I'm wondering how Pikachu gets its electrical attacks back, do they just come back or is their gonna be more of an explanation

They didn't do anything to it at the beginning of DP

That's not entirely true, remember Pikachu was seriously injured when Dawn met Pikachu. While that's not much at least it's something to explain how it became weaker.

Just like in AG it was Team Rocket's machine. In DP it was because of Team Rocket trying to take Pikachu that led it to being severely injured. And in Best Wishes, it's going to be because of Team Rocket and Zekrom that causes Pikachu to be de-powered. Of course it is rather amusing that Best Wishes actually has the best reason for Pikachu to be de-powered.

The first of four BW specials just started on TV Tokyo for those that are able to watch. The next three are on at 12:00, 1:55, and 3:51pm (JST). It looks like we'll get some new footage and they just showed a clip from the first episode ever, so I guess we'll get a review of the series as well.

Edit: The very first episode is on right now! Woo!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom