• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

BW001: To the Isshu Region! Zekrom's Shadow! & BW002 Iris and Kibago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a Pokemon?
Reaction score
a mellow opening? kinda odd for a beginning opening...oh well I'll probably like it

Reaction score
It felt mellow as a "Type Wild" sorta mellow, the rest surely felt inspired by "OK!", from how it sounded to me.

OAAAAAAAAAAKED
Reaction score
To be fair, it may have just been the audio on my laptop. I had it down kinda low, but the overall feel did seem mellow to me. Peppered with moments of excitement, yes.

Clap Clap
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it mellow exactly. I think Mjolnir phrased it best.

I also loved the song and there were some really cool clips that went with it. I loled at Satoshi falling into some tree.

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to the song yet?

50% loser & 50% Bad jokes
Reaction score
I really want to watch these episodes
but unfortunately I'll have to wait till the season picks up in the USA
since no one really puts up the original Japanese episodes of pokemon up on youtube or any other video site :C or at least I couldn't find any

anywho...also what Ryuutakeshi said does anyone have a link to the opening :'3

Last edited:
Reaction score
Long shot, but did anyone happen to be recording the 15:51 Special with the Rica Matsumoto concert?

Reaction score
So wait, did the episode already air? Is it still airing at 6:00am EST(30min from now)?

Also, how come on this KeyHoleTV thing, there's no sound for TV Tokyo?

█ dragons
Reaction score
I think it's on soon, but not airing yet. D: And last time I used KeyHole, the sound on TVTokyo worked fine. o_o have you tried restarting it?

Also, I severely hope that Satoshi turns his cap when he throws his Pokeball in the actual episode, and it wasn't just a trailer clip that'll be taken out. D; Season 1 memories ftw.

Reaction score
I think it's on soon, but not airing yet. D: And last time I used KeyHole, the sound on TVTokyo worked fine. o_o have you tried restarting it?
Yeah, I've tried restarting it a bunch of times. Still no sound! :(

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
The episodes will air within a minute.
PokeSun just started the clockdown for the premiere of Best Wishes.

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
It's showtime!

Per the Announcement I made last week, this speculation thread will be closed. A review thread for this episode will be created after both episodes finish airing. Do not make any new review threads during this time.

If you want to talk about the episode as it's airing, please head over to the IRC Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.