• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW001: To the Isshu Region! Zekrom's Shadow! & BW002 Iris and Kibago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW001 + BW002: To the Isshu Region! Zekrom's Shadow!

So wait a minute, Zekrom can fly as well? Well this is new.

I thought we always knew that it could fly? I think there was some teaser with Zekrom and Reshiram in the air with their tails illuminated.

True, but I always thought the movies just exaggerated a little too much. Good to see though that TR's machines aren't the reason why Pika's weak, and its really cause of Zekrom.

This is only my opinion, but I'm sure now that the Reshiram and Zekrom will definitely not be as strong as Dialga and Palkia which btw is further proof that Sinnoh was far better.
You wonder why I can say this?

Well, do you remember how difficult it was to summon Dialga and Palkia ? It took Team Galactic at least 9 episodes to make all the preparations necessary to summon the rulers of space and time.
But here, Zekrom just happens to fly by...like an ordinary Pokemon. :rolleyes: A real legendary like Dialga and Palkia would at least live in another, more worthy dimension

I think it's interesting that the first episode is focusing on Ash and Pikachu rather than Iris and Kibago. Different from DP and I wonder if it's different for the better or for the worse.

Does Ash's first capture occur in one of these episodes? I mean, Mamepato was defeated with Pikcahu's lightning, so that has to be important in the plot at some point of time.

I wonder though... I was almost convinced Iris will be symbolise Black and Dento will symbolise White... now it seems like they might do it with Iris and Ash instead? I still hope it'll be with Iris and Dento while Ash symbolise the third version

Because of Zekrom's shadow? Really? Just because he's Electric type?

What's next, his Infernape won't be able to use Fire-type attacks under Reshiram's glow?

Zekrom's shadow will blatantly be an electromagnetic aura surrounding part of the travel to Isshu, perhaps caused by said dragon's terror voltage ability or something.

Wow, this first episode sounds really exciting already! However, I am kinda disappointed it isn't focused on Iris, but whatever, I will go with it since it sounds really cool so far, especially since we are seeing Zekrom and Reshiram. :)

LOL something bad ALWAYS happens to Pika at the beginning of every series! original, AG, DP and now in BW too XD
It's pretty obvious now that Ash will be heavily featured in the first ep of BW - nothing like DP's first ep which was all Dawn... seems like actually the second ep will focus on Iris, but Ash will be there too so it still won't be like what Dawn got for her introduction
I find it nice if Ash goes to Isshu only because Pikachu got affected by Zekrom (how convenient for the writers that one of the two BW mascots is electric type lol) and not like the previous regions that he went to "because Gary went there" or "to meet new Poké" or "battle in the region's League"... and only after Pika is healed, he'll hear about the Isshu League and decide to stay there

I'm probably wrong, but I feel that Satoshi will be in Isshu already. I think he will be traveling in Isshu when this happens, just so he can go see the professor.

I hope the second episode is from Iris's POV, rather than Satoshi's, meaning I hope the episode mostly focuses on her. For example, Iris going through her day and then meeting Satoshi, rather than the episode following Satoshi and then we get to meet her.

Because of Zekrim's shadow? Not even because of Zekrom; it's shadow. Wow.

Its shadow has the power to steal souls of course. I mean god damn, look at that thing, its terrifying.

WowI am kinda disappointed it isn't focused on Iris,

While I was a little disappointed too, I think it's nice how each girl had a different itroduction to the show
Misty was just there for a few seconds in the first ep, got properly introduced in the second ep yet she still didn't really do much there
May was the first thing we saw at the very beginning of the first AG ep but then it quickly returned to focus on Ash
Dawn got the whole first ep of DP all to herself with Ash only appearing at the very end
And now it seems like Iris in the first ep will get a short appearance like Misty and like her get properly introduced to us in the second ep - but unlike Misty - the ep that introduces her will actually focus on her
So it's nice they never really made an exact repeat when introducing the girls... each was done differently

I'm probably wrong, but I feel that Satoshi will be in Isshu already. I think he will be traveling in Isshu when this happens, just so he can go see the professor.

It's possible too... I hope we get more info soon

I guess this pretty much says "Episode 1 will focus on Ash. Episode 2 will introduce Iris". Pretty cool, we need to know why he's going to Isshu after all xD

I hope Ash is in Palette Town... until Zekrom comes in causing a massive blackout like, "I'M IN UR PALETTE TOWNZ BITCH!!"

Damn I feel bad for copying and pasting this info from Serebii Dx

By slowkingsley of course.

OK I have a proper small summary now.

BW001 - The stage of a new venture, Ash and Pikachu arrive in the Isshu region. They are headed to the lab of Dr. Araragi - the authority of reasearch of this regions pokemon. On the way there, lightning is shot from black clouds, which suddenly appear, an accident occurs to Pikachu, who receives a direct hit.

Once again, my translations aren't perfect, but gives the general idea. It seems like they are already in Isshu when they encounter Zekrom.

So Pikachu apparently is getting roasted by Zekrom.

So Pikachu apparently is getting roasted by Zekrom.

Oh my god! That ought to be painful...but he looked fine when he was with Iris. Maybe the electric attack has some sort of magical properties or something (hahaha no). I look forward to it!

Hmm, well I'm actually happy. I was never a big fan of May and Dawn (though Dawn was far better then May by a long shoot) so returning to the same formula as the first season but providing more character development seems like a good idea.

Also it seems as though Pikachu and Kibago are fighting together at some point in the second episode if I remember the preview correctly. So we should see some epic double battle action right off the bat.

Last edited:

Hit by a Latios' Luster Purge, then hurt by a Zekrom... what a stroke of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom