• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW001: To the Isshu Region! Zekrom's Shadow! & BW002 Iris and Kibago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW001 + BW002: To the Isshu Region! Zekrom's Shadow!

The first title seems interesting wonder how the eppy itself will turn out.

Sounds very interesting. I have to admit I like it. I'm really getting more and more excited about BW.

Well, do you remember how difficult it was to summon Dialga and Palkia ? It took Team Galactic at least 9 episodes to make all the preparations necessary to summon the rulers of space and time.
But here, Zekrom just happens to fly by...like an ordinary Pokemon. :rolleyes: A real legendary like Dialga and Palkia would at least live in another, more worthy dimension

What the f***?

Are you honestly going to throw that BS out here as proof to one way or another.

First off Dialga and Palkia were summoned to a specific place, so of course its going to take preparations to summon them.

Second of all Zekrom isn't being summoned, Zekrom doesn't apparently show up at all in normal form only in shadow form like the pixies in DP. Zekrom might actually appear, maybe, but even still it's an entirely different circumstances than Dialga and Palkia.

wasn't that iron tail he used to beat it

I remember him smashing the crap out of it

Um did you watch all the previews, Ash hits it with Quick Attack, Iron Tail, and Thunderbolt. Which one is the most likely to knock out Mamepato?

Funny thing, Pikachu is getting payback for these bikes.

What the f***?

Are you honestly going to throw that BS out here as proof to one way or another.

First off Dialga and Palkia were summoned to a specific place, so of course its going to take preparations to summon them.

Second of all Zekrom isn't being summoned, Zekrom doesn't apparently show up at all in normal form only in shadow form like the pixies in DP. Zekrom might actually appear, maybe, but even still it's an entirely different circumstances than Dialga and Palkia.

Um did you watch all the previews, Ash hits it with Quick Attack, Iron Tail, and Thunderbolt. Which one is the most likely to knock out Mamepato?

I said BEAT

as in defeating with

and since when does type match ups apply to the anime

and since when does type match ups apply to the anime

Since DP, well actually if you look at it they started getting more accurate in advanced but it wasn't in DP until they started following types mostly to the letter. Pikachu even got nurffed in DP.

True that, but the idea is that the electric attacks don't work on ground types come from the fact that they are grounded. They were in the air and thus not grounded.

Last edited:

So if Ash is already in Isshu when the Zekrom thing happens, I wonder how Ash will find about Isshu. Oak maybe?

Also, can't wait for Iris and Kibago's introduction. Iris seems interesting and maybe we'll get to see some cool new attacks from Kibago.

It's gonna be awkward when Ash meets Zekrom in one of those BW movies.

"We have to help Zekrom/help stop the fighting! Satoshi!!"

"Ohhhhh zettai heeeeelll nah; after he zapped my Pikachu the moment I stepped foot into Isshu that time? You remember? Before Pikachu electrocuted your *truck passes by*?"

Yah, that's what I was hopping for, that the first episode to be around Ash and Pikachu and this has me excited ^^
Doesn't look like Iris will get the treatment of Iris, which makes me wonder if shey'll have a goal? Wonder which episode Dento will be introduced? Kind of intresting how there introducing Iris the same way they did with Misty. I like this way there getting Ash to the next region, more fun than the previous sagas.

ash forgets nearly every Pokemon he encounters

WTF are you talking about? Ash didn't forget anything, the writers sure don't forget anything...

well this is interesting.

At least now we have a logical explanation for Pikachu tying with a Latios and then all of a sudden losing to lv. 5 Tsutarjas... a wizard er, Zekrom shadow did it!

I can't wait for Iris introduction. It brings back memories from Misty, but hopefully she'll get Dawn-level of screentime and character development.

well this is interesting.

At least now we have a logical explanation for Pikachu tying with a Latios and then all of a sudden losing to lv. 5 Tsutarjas (a wizard [/] er... Zekrom [s/] shadow did it)

I can't wait for Iris introduction. It brings back memories from Misty, but hopefully she'll get Dawn-level of screentime and character development.

Its always been explained, TR always hurt it with a machine.

Oh then nevermind

ash forgets nearly every Pokemon he encounters

Ash identified Takuto's latios the moment he saw it and the only time he saw one before was in Movie 5, 7 years ago.

Pikachu is having a rough first day, Zekrom steals it's power and if that one scene with all the pans falling on Pikachu is also this episode then is bad day is getting worse

Well this is interesting. I wonder how the meet up will happen...

Pigeot says hi!

God, people, stop being so stuck in the past -_- that was 13 years ago
The writers got much better with continuity...
Also, I'm not sure if they said he'll come back to it in Japanese... also, even if he said so, it's pretty ridiculous to think Pidgeot and all these Pidgey/Pidgeotto would stay in one place all the time... they're probably flying around to different places
Also, how did Ash "forget Pidgeot" if he mentioned it to Falkner? and also, the writers clearly remember it as it appeared in Glory Day and Spurt
So yeah... I hate how fans think they're "better" than the writers... =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom