• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW001: To the Isshu Region! Zekrom's Shadow! & BW002 Iris and Kibago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It felt mellow as a "Type Wild" sorta mellow, the rest surely felt inspired by "OK!", from how it sounded to me.

To be fair, it may have just been the audio on my laptop. I had it down kinda low, but the overall feel did seem mellow to me. Peppered with moments of excitement, yes.

I wouldn't call it mellow exactly. I think Mjolnir phrased it best.

I also loved the song and there were some really cool clips that went with it. I loled at Satoshi falling into some tree.

Does anyone have a link to the song yet?

I really want to watch these episodes
but unfortunately I'll have to wait till the season picks up in the USA
since no one really puts up the original Japanese episodes of pokemon up on youtube or any other video site :C or at least I couldn't find any

anywho...also what Ryuutakeshi said does anyone have a link to the opening :'3

Last edited:
Long shot, but did anyone happen to be recording the 15:51 Special with the Rica Matsumoto concert?

So wait, did the episode already air? Is it still airing at 6:00am EST(30min from now)?

Also, how come on this KeyHoleTV thing, there's no sound for TV Tokyo?

I think it's on soon, but not airing yet. D: And last time I used KeyHole, the sound on TVTokyo worked fine. o_o have you tried restarting it?

Also, I severely hope that Satoshi turns his cap when he throws his Pokeball in the actual episode, and it wasn't just a trailer clip that'll be taken out. D; Season 1 memories ftw.

I think it's on soon, but not airing yet. D: And last time I used KeyHole, the sound on TVTokyo worked fine. o_o have you tried restarting it?
Yeah, I've tried restarting it a bunch of times. Still no sound! :(

The episodes will air within a minute.
PokeSun just started the clockdown for the premiere of Best Wishes.

It's showtime!

Per the Announcement I made last week, this speculation thread will be closed. A review thread for this episode will be created after both episodes finish airing. Do not make any new review threads during this time.

If you want to talk about the episode as it's airing, please head over to the IRC Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom