• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW007 - Get Tsutarja With Attract!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

はりそん

Formerly koolhk^_^
Reaction score
This was posted by slowkingsley on Serebiiforums:
From Terebi-kun.

28th October
BW007 - Get Tsutarja With Attract!?
「ツタージャ・ゲットでメロメロ!?」

There is no summary yet.

Hmm, I wonder if this means Ash will be getting a tsutarja.

Ash is getting all 3 starters again most likely.

Can't say I like the idea. It makes his team so dull and predictable.

Yay for Ash possibly getting all the regional Starters like in Kanto! Looks like this Tsutarja is female and will have Attract from what I've seen in some previews. That's kind of fun, giving Ash another female Starter Pokemon. Reminds me of Johto :)

I kinda like the idea of him having the three starters. I just hope miju and tsutarja won't be shafted so that the pokabu gets all the focus...

It's unlikely he will get 1 more Pokemon after Tsutarja and that's it, i'm almost certain Ash will have atleast 1 trade/release this region^_^

If its female I wonder if it'll be like Chikorita.

Last edited:
I kinda like the idea of him having the three starters. I just hope miju and tsutarja won't be shafted so that the pokabu gets all the focus...

I feel the same way since it looks like both of Ash's previous regional Fire Starters, Charmander and Chimchar got all the attention in their respective sagas (Charizard in others too). I rather Mijumaru and his possible new Tsutarja get some more attention and overshadow the Fire Starter in this saga.

Hooray! Megumi Tstarja looks really awesome in the few previews we've seen. Can't wait for Satoshi to get it and have a rivalry with MikiShin Tsutarja! :-D

Yay for Ash possibly getting all the regional Starters like in Kanto! Looks like this Tsutarja is female and will have Attract from what I've seen in some previews. That's kind of fun, giving Ash another female Starter Pokemon. Reminds me of Johto :)

So what, both Ash and Shooti are going to have a Tsutarja?

Ooh, I can see the possibilities. Especially if Shooti's Tsutarja is male.

@gliscor'd, I think that's the idea with B/W. Kinda like a new beginning, but also with things from Kanto. For example, it seems like neither Iris nor Dent will have as much focus as Ash. (I could be wrong though).

With this episode being so soon and Ash the most likely candidate to catch Tsutarja, I can't help but feel that Ash might capture more than 5 pokemon. The last time Ash's team filled up this quickly was in Kanto. Also in one of the previews it showed Tsutarja letting itself be captured so I'm guessing Ash battles it, TR trys to steal it and Ash saves it earning it's respect and now it wants to travel with him.

Pikachu + regional bird + the starters... WTF? And I doubt he releases/trades any of them.
This means there's only one place left for a random pokemon in Ash's team.

It's funny, I was so hoping the "main" starter this region would be Pokabu but now i'm almost certain that Mijumaru and Tsutarja will be much more interesting to watch how they interact, I wonder if all three of them will evolve?

With this episode being so soon and Ash the most likely candidate to catch Tsutarja, I can't help but feel that Ash might capture more than 5 pokemon.

If Isshu is shorter than DP, I think he might fill his team with 6 and then get a 7th capture by Oaking one like what happened to Gliscor or Heracross in their regions.

It's happened before with Ash and Paul so it can happen with Ash and Shooti. I also sense some sort of romance between both Tsutarja. I think it would be a refreshing change of pace for the direction of the anime.

With this episode being so soon and Ash the most likely candidate to catch Tsutarja, I can't help but feel that Ash might capture more than 5 pokemon. The last time Ash's team filled up this quickly was in Kanto. Also in one of the previews it showed Tsutarja letting itself be captured so I'm guessing Ash battles it, TR trys to steal it and Ash saves it earning it's respect and now it wants to travel with him.

Seems like the most likely explanation for it wanting to be captured. And also, I can see releases/departures in the near future.

I think adding a female Tsutarja to Satoshi's team is a great idea! It will certainly create an interesting dynamic.

Hooray! Megumi Tstarja looks really awesome in the few previews we've seen. Can't wait for Satoshi to get it and have a rivalry with MikiShin Tsutarja! :-D

:-D

yes!! I agree, there are a lot of amusing possibilities there...

But Scott, they haven't done this since Johto!

Oh, wait...

I care more about the pokemon's personality than what type they are, so it doesn't matter to me whether he gets all the starters or not.

And a part of me really wants to see Ash and Shooti's tsutarjas interact.

This episode seems amusing; I wonder if kibago's gender will be revealed here too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom