• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW020 - Pikachu VS Meguroco VS Koaruhie!! Preview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ash catches this, it'd be his second dark type lol.
Anything can happen, although we would have got some 'satoshis waruvile' as merchandise or something. I'm doubting him using any old pokemon in the league at this rate. Or if he continues catching pokemon throughout which seems unlikely.

I think Ash will catch the pokemon that stole his hat. Think about it, he caught Primeape and Aipom who both stole his hat, it makes sense for him to catch this one, but they might change this pattern.

So what's Thunderbolt supposed to be?

I would liken Thunderbolt, to a special style very long sword or long whip. Like some turn based strategy games, thunderbolt could maybe reach over two to three squares.

Electro Ball on the other hand I would liken it to a gun shot, or something of that nature, and in again like turn based strategy games, I can see electro ball going over 4 squares to reach it's target.

My point, thunderbolt may have a long reach, but it is still limited in range because Thunderbolt's range is highly dependant on Pikachu's position to the opponent. Electro ball, on the other hand seems like it can go until it fizzles out (of energy), or until it hits something.

Yeah, because if it's blind, it will know where Ash is >>

That's just Sandile's "Oh shit" face. As for the sunglasses; it wants to look cool. See Squirtle.

You guys are killing me I'm speculating I thought Sandile/Meguroco was blind cause' it's eyes differ from when it wears glasses and doesnt wear glasses and the fact it seems defenseless and being carried by Ash/Satoshi. It's a idea.

By the way yes some Blind people and animals can tell where things are in their surroundings.

Ash. Sandile. Writers... DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME.
Erm... anyways, Ducklett/Koaruhie does not strike me as the type of Pokemon that would harass anyone... but, then again I probably felt the same way about Togepi too.....

I'm pulling for him to catch Sandile. But there's major cons if he does, his Unova Pokemon will be Oak'd (Juniper'd), like they were in Kanto. If he does catch more & more Pokemon, I hope they all get decent time in his team, while he rotates, like I expect to see Pidove in his gym match against Arty.

if he catches sandile and he had to juniper one pokemon im rooting for oshawott. it has already got a good amount of screentime and when he returns it to his team (hopefully quite quickly) there would be alot of comedy elements to use eg oshawott sulking and beating up ash for junipering him ect... but i think it will be hard for the writers to rotate a team of 8 pokemon so if sandile is caught then its very likely that sewaddle will be sent of for training, probably left with arty or something similer

It's showtime!

Per the Announcement at the top of the forum, this speculation thread will be closed. A review thread for this episode will be uploaded after the episode finishes airing. Do not make any new review threads during this time.

If you want to talk about the episode as it's airing, please head over to the IRC Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom