• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

PREVIEW: BW023 - Team Rockets VS Team Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likes to show off.
Reaction score
Here's the preview.

Iris swinging those cables like jungle vines in order to save Pikachu, it's all I needed to see. *_*
Sorry, but the video was removed. Who was the original uploader? Also, did anybody download the video before it got removed?

Reaction score
Maybe the episodes got cancelled meaning no team plasma and misato kukuen, from what i heard in the serebii forums, is that n will not appear in the anime

Reaction score
Maybe the episodes got cancelled meaning no team plasma and misato kukuen, from what i heard in the serebii forums, is that n will not appear in the anime
That was proven to be trolling. No one's said anything about N that we know of.

I would like to see that deleted preview, though. Doesn't sound like the one I've already seen.

Moe

Reaction score
The Anime couldn't have introduced Mewtwo without Team Rocket being in the show - they can't introduce Genesect without Team Plasma being in the show.

bite bite bite
Reaction score
The Anime couldn't have introduced Mewtwo without Team Rocket being in the show - they can't introduce Genesect without Team Plasma being in the show.
Mewtwo had nothing to do with Team Rocket in the games. That was made up by the anime.

Genesect CAN be introduced without connecting it to Team Plasma. N had canceled the Genesect project, and a scientist continued to work on it behind hi back. It can simply be introduced as a random scientist's creation.

So Genesect eventual appearance doesn't mean anything for Team Plasma' own appearance.

Reaction score
Correct and krokorok returning does not mean that it is these postponded episodes

★blue blur★
Reaction score
They can still air these episodes, though... I mean, why haven't they!? This is what they need. As I said in another thread, they should air these epsiodes as a flash back episode. If not like that, then why not just say that they're in the city they are currently in? It's not that hard. They make it more complicated than it should be. I mean, I can't go without seeing Team Plasma and N. I WON'T.:banghead:

Well, I still think they ARE going to air these episodes sometime next year. Hopefully in January or February. I mean, how long can I wait before I see the awesome epicness of Team Plasma?! THEN I can see the TOTAL awesome epicness of N....! Sigh..... Ohh, that would be great....:blush:

Reaction score
Probably as a flashback episode and the anniversary of the postpondment.

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
Can people please stop bumping this thread unless there's actual news about these two episodes airing? Every time I see this thread at the top of the forum I think there's some update, and every time it turns out to be nothing. It's starting to get annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.