• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW023 - Team Rockets VS Team Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destroyed? All I remembered was some windows breaking, that's all

RocketPreview_8.jpg

Screenshot2011-03-15at21736AM.png

Screenshot2011-03-15at21756AM.png

Kojiro is pretty much blowing the shit out of the city.

I'm kinda bummed out since it was pretty much one of the scenes I was looking forward to the most along with the one where Liepard attacks the building with the Hyper Beam out of the Plasma's helicopter.

The only thing that could've made me happy this week was this episode. Oh well.

It's gonna suck if the Fly Bye shooting is taken out it's so cool.

nahh the explosion might be taken out but will completely ruin the plot so...

plus the dub should have no changes i hope so..

So the eps will be shown out of order, then? I don't know if that's ever happened in the raw before.

RocketPreview_8.jpg

Screenshot2011-03-15at21736AM.png

Screenshot2011-03-15at21756AM.png

Kojiro is pretty much blowing the shit out of the city.

wait...

the Kojirou Scene is right
but the second and third ones where Energy Waves from the Meteorite...

Well there goes any hope of this arc being good. If they're going to re-animate things its easily going to be, "kiddiefied."

Well, BW is ruined now.

^^ that's Gliscor'd For ya`

their introduction will be postponed, OK

does this means their FUTURE appearences will be dumbed down? Not really

Future eps will be dumbed down for the same reason this arc was delayed, they do not want to make any scenes about buildings being destroyed or people being hurt now.

The entire arc will now be completely destroyed from its original intention.

^^ add maybe, don't say they will as affirmative, you don't know anything about the future.

Well, if BW is ruined like you say, then do us all a favor and stop watching the anime. Simple as that.

Well there goes any hope of this arc being good. If they're going to re-animate things its easily going to be, "kiddiefied."

Well, BW is ruined now.

But Pokemon is a kids show. A show about kids with cute animals with super powers.

@War Say it twice say it thrice.

But Pokemon is a kids show. A show about kids with cute animals with super powers.

@War Say it twice say it thrice.

Yet the villain teams have been getting progressively more violent and action packed as the series went on.

Compare Magma/Aqua to Galactic, and then Galactic to the TR/TP preview.

Each villain arc was getting more violent than the last.

Over-reaction much Gliscor'd? Events like this don't happen that often in the Pokémon series; by the time another comes around, the shock of what happened would have lessened. The logical reason as to why the episodes were delayed in the first place, is seeing Castelia City being destroyed could cause viewers to recall the horror they had just witnessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom