• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW023 - Team Rockets VS Team Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshawhat!?

No Miju. Osh*****
Reaction score
Found this on Serebii. Original title eh?

BW023 - Team Rockets VS Team Plasma-Part 1-
ロケット団VSプラズマ団!-前編-

Airdate - 17th March

417_aeb61298255661df281b9a03d4691.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing it's bye-bye to Serious TR after this ep back to the route of trying to steal Pokemon and gags and jokes every single ep.

I'm guessing it's bye-bye to Serious TR after this ep back to the route of trying to steal Pokemon and gags and jokes every single ep.

Why in the world would you think that? TR have been rebooted for the entire generation, not 23 episodes.

This is likely the start of a long TR Vs. TP war that will go on throughout the arc. It will be Team Magma Vs. Aqua done right.

I think its ridiculous for anyone to assume TR are either being done away with this early, or JJM will go back to being comic relief.

I don't see why they would do that, especially since I think the Plasma grunt and Ash will throw a wrench in Team Rocket's plans but not dismantle the entire organization in those two episodes.

This arc is a closure of the meteorite plot, but I feel it'll be the start of a TP/TR rivalry and shape the serious plot of both teams for the rest of the series.

It'd make really no sense to have TR going back to their old selves after only 25 episodes.

Why in the world would you think that? TR have been rebooted for the entire generation, not 23 episodes.

This is likely the start of a long TR Vs. TP war that will go on throughout the arc. It will be Team Magma Vs. Aqua done right.

I think its ridiculous for anyone to assume TR are either being done away with this early, or JJM will go back to being comic relief.

I agree. i do believe that this TR vs TP will be Team Magma vs Aqua right. it was a shame that Magma and Aqua arc wasn't done up to a high standard as i or we all hoped for. so i guess they are making it up here in BW and plus, TR needs more spotlight, speaking without Meowth, Jeeis or James in it. im talking about the group itself.

Man, 3 more weeks. Have been looking forward to these episodes since December. Does the summary say anything new/interesting?

Can somebody please translate what the summaries of the episodes are talking about?.

(annoyed):banghead: Not a reboot of them or the show.

Anyway wonder how the wars gonna go on.

It isn't about the thread/topic, it's opened as an confirmation that Bw23 is the first ep of this clash, cause now it's confirmed!!

I don't think they will make a complete TR comeback, they will make them have more subplots, and more important role in the anime! Not to just blast away every ep

Yeah but shouldn't that announcement be made in the other topic instead? I'm asking this because this might lead the topic to be the same as the previous on (discussing how the episode will played out).

Can somebody please translate what the summaries of the episodes are talking about?.

I can't, but based on the picture to the right, I think it is safe to assume that Team Plasma attacked the high rise because they want to steal the meteorite.

There would be no reason to bring Giovanni into Unova and introduce Team Plasma into the anime if the writers wanted everything to end here.

As far as we know, Team Rocket simply wants to accumulate energy. Initially they decided to target Musharna's Dream Energy in the Dreamyard (Abandoned Lot of Dreams), but when that conquest failed, Giovanni ordered TRio to locate a meteorite with a similar frequency of energy.

Even if TRio loses the meteorite to Team Plasma, or the meteorite is destroyed, it wouldn't stop the organization from using another source of energy to complete their conquests.

Which is a good thing, because the TR storyline desperately needs to pan out to another direction...

And as far as we know, Giovanni won't be showing himself to Ash and co. He is sending TRio to handle the retrieval work. TRio escaped from Ash and co. before without a scratch, so even if they lose, they won't be apprehended this early in the game.

As far as the episode placements go, we are assuming that the episodes will air separately (one airing the 17th, the other airing the 24th), and we are assuming that it will be a two-episode parter.

Recent scans have shown the airdates to be the 17th and 24th of March.

The Arti battle will be airing on the 31st.

Its nice to see a Team Magma/Aqua rivalry in the anime done right this time around.

Every saga has had the villain team plot handled better than the previous. Galactic was better than Magma/Aqua, and I'm sure this will be better than Galactic.

I am glad the writers have finally learned how to handle villains correctly, which has always been one of the shows bigger flaws.

The fact that this title includes '(Part One)' pretty much confirms that BW024/EP683 will be Team Rocket VS Team Plasma! (Part Two), and confirms that it will be airing on the 24/3/2011, as the Burgh gym battle is airing on 31/3/2011.

The fact that this title includes '(Part One)' pretty much confirms that BW024/EP683 will be Team Rocket VS Team Plasma! (Part Two), and confirms that it will be airing on the 24/3/2011, as the Burgh gym battle is airing on 31/3/2011.

pretty much
this is going to be Epic, three more weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom