• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW023 - Team Rockets VS Team Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how does getting a new source of energy tie in with the Rocket-Dan's goal of stealing pokemon to create an unstoppable army?

So how does getting a new source of energy tie in with the Rocket-Dan's goal of stealing pokemon to create an unstoppable army?

The Energy might fuel, or even increase the strenght, of their Machines, which would tremendously help, and perhaps, selling this energy High-price to people who want to buy it, thus acquiring More Money, i guess if they want to conquer Unova/some region, a Incredible Energy source would REALLY Help!

it's nowhere near unthinkable...

Last edited:
As far as we know, Team Rocket simply wants to accumulate energy. Initially they decided to target Musharna's Dream Energy in the Dreamyard (Abandoned Lot of Dreams), but when that conquest failed, Giovanni ordered TRio to locate a meteorite with a similar frequency of energy.

You're a bit off there. The energy they collected from the Dream Site revealed the meteorite's location in the Resort Desert since it has a similar energy. The mission in BW006 was a success. The reason they wanted Musharna's Dream Energy was because it could turn dreams into reality.

It's not just a new energy source. The energy situation in the entire world will change if they obtain it.

March 17th huh? Yes, please! :bounce: It's not every year I can celebrate my birthday with a new episode of Best Wishes! This definitely seemes to be the Unova saga's DP096/DP097. But I still can't wrap my head around Castelia City potentially getting destroyed. But anyways, that new look of Hyper Beam (I'm pretty sure that was Hyper Beam) is simply awesome.

And if a certain Drill Mole Pokemon gets in on the action, I wouldn't complain.

^^ Hum... i doubt Castelia will be Destroyed, surely damaged, Destroyed... No

Ash Battles Burgh in BW025, ONE episode after the two-parter conclusion, i doubt Burgh wouldn't want to help rebuilding the city if it was destroyed...

One thing I am concerned is whether or not Jessie and James will go back to their old antics of following Ash around when this two-parter is done and becoming comic reliefs. I hope they keep up their competence they are currently having!

Thanks for reading.

Man, 3 more weeks. Have been looking forward to these episodes since December. Does the summary say anything new/interesting?

What? December? We have only heard about this since at the start of February? xD

I believe we got the teaser trailer that showed a Team Plasma member and Giovanni flying to Unova back in December.
Oh... yeah.. you're right. It was the SECOND preview we saw at the start of February! I got confused because of that xD

Maybe to have enough energy to control legendarie Pokemons and so be the most powerful organisation! So they probably have a special target like Genosect or some other Pokemon! To have Powerfull Pokemon was always the goal of TR!

Hi guys, where do you get all this info from? Will it be the whole of Team Rocket involved in the war, or just the regular trio?

I'm rooting for Team Rocket, though I'm certain Plasma will win. There's no way the brand new villains would lose to the villains from Series 1, who were never any good in the first place.

Hi guys, where do you get all this info from? Will it be the whole of Team Rocket involved in the war, or just the regular trio?

I'm rooting for Team Rocket, though I'm certain Plasma will win. There's no way the brand new villains would lose to the villains from Series 1, who were never any good in the first place.

a Preview in december showed Sakaki going to Isshu and Plasma-Dan in Resort Desert, then in February we had a second Preview announcing this big Showdown, and a handful Part of the organization will be involved, no Old TR Character, besides the TRio and Sakaki though.

and it won't end here...

I think Team Rocket will lose to Team Plasma since James, Jessie and Meowth are hopeless, unless its the whole Team Rocket with Giovanni.

But they have huge ass laser guns! They aren't a joke in BW, so I can't see them going down easily.

TR isn't going to end here anyway. It doesn't matter who, "wins" this round. If any side does win...which they may not.

Looker is here after all.

Plus we're not even halfway through Unova yet. If the TR/TP plot ends this early, then there won't be a lot of plot left for the rest of the series. Not only that, but we need to see TR and their birefcases.

Destroyer of Passion,Musashi/Fiery Destroyer Jessie having that big ass lazer gun reminds me of that hammer in Butterfree's episode.

Destroyer of Passion,Musashi/Fiery Destroyer Jessie having that big ass lazer gun reminds me of that hammer in Butterfree's episode.

now THAT was a good Nostalgia wave, when i realized what were you talking about XD

Musashi used Bigass Hammer!
It's Super Effective!
Misty's Starmie Fainted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom