• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW023 - Team Rockets VS Team Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on, guys. That old mallet has NOTHING compared to a pink laser gun!

i would like it if team plasma won but team rocket and team plasma kept their rivalship or giovanni meets N and they join forces.

Well, Trip was shown in the preview for BW022, so it wouldn't surprise me if he is still in Castelia City.

I'm doubting it ends here. I feel like the writers wouldn't miss the opportunity to include N in the Best Wishes storyline, and I haven't seen or heard about him in any of the previews. I haven't played through the game yet, so I'm really not sure how his story plays out, perhaps too strange to work into the anime?

The writers always debut the villain team slow. Cyrus didn't appear until what...over 80 eps into DP?

N will probably be held off for a while, but I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a teaser of him at the end of this 2-parter.

And we know this is going on throughout the entire saga. Most likely it'll reach its conclusion before the 8th Gym, unless they interrupt Ash in the league (which is unlikely in the anime), so we'll see.

Would be weird if N didn't came sometime... Team Plasmas story is based on Ns plan xD

N will appear.

Team Plasma is here, therefore N and Ghetsis will also make an appearance. It's like you're saying Team Galactic appeared without Cyrus. DP even had Charon and Looker, so nothing's impossible.

i would like it if team plasma won but team rocket and team plasma kept their rivalship or giovanni meets N and they join forces.

I doubt the two would join together. As I know from the game, Team Plasma has COMPLETELY opposing goals compared to Team Rocket. They want to liberate pokemon because they think people mistreat them, while Team Rocket generally just want to use Pokemon to take over the world, and they almost never have regard for the feelings of the pokemon they use. That fact alone would mean that the two would never get along with one another, though I haven't seen how Team Plasma is interpreted in this anime yet.

On topic, I'd love to see the two teams duke it out. It also makes me wonder how the TRio will fair in this, whether they get sent "blasting off" or actually put up a fight.

Here's the preview.

Iris swinging those cables like jungle vines in order to save Pikachu, it's all I needed to see. *_*

Did anyone else find it suspicious that there weren't any new Rocket/Plasma scenes? Makes me think they're hiding something big...

It also makes me wonder how the TRio will fair in this, whether they get sent "blasting off" or actually put up a fight.

All you have to do is watch the preview from last month to know the answer to that.

mfw Iris is swinging from stuff :D

WHERE IS DENTO? HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A MAN OF MYSTERY!

Glad to see so little of Dent during the preview, and I hope that's an indication of how prominent a part he'll play during this. I don't mind the guy, but seriously, it's about time they had the resident Action Girl actually get in on the action.
Also, that part where she seems to be rescuing Pikachu and swings using the lights? WHY is stuff like this such a rarity?? ;_;

Also, I thought it was really cool seeing the contrast between the Desert Resort at different stages of the day.

Yeah, glad to see Iris have a "slightly" bigger role than usual. Emphasis on slightly, because she very likely still won't do that much.

Remember this is a 2-parter, and this first ep seems more like set-up for the second.

Speaking of Iris, I hope we get to see Excadrill in all this...seems like it might help her out again when it sees her in action mode, akin to what it did in the Pendra episode.

I think he only helped her out that time cause he was pissed that Pendraa woke him up, but who knows.

Now that I have seen the preview I am certain the meteorite is effecting pikachu in some matter,because of it getting hit by Zekrom at the start of the new season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom