• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW023 - Team Rockets VS Team Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully it's not the Sunglasses Krokorok, but with its sunglasses missing. Personally, the thing's gotten annoying.

Maybe Sunglasses is there to help beat Woobat?

Pikachu dodging Woobat's move and then Plasma's Cat might be a little to much for him by himself. But it must be important or else it wouldnt be on the page. I have a feeling Pikachu will deal the finishing move with a powerful Volt Tackle finish.

Musashi-Tachi/TR and Plasma are battling so I woundnt be surprised if they were fighting for the meteorite.

its in the Desert Resort right?

i think it will be cool if SK helps them against Plasma's Liepard!

i'm still hoping they lose ^_^

but i think Pika's going to deal a finishing ''Metelecball''.

XD

There is no chance it's the sunglasses one. These are serious episodes.

^^

you act as if he can't, by no means get a little more serious

reminds me of the TRio, everyone was like ''Serious TRio? Bahh! like that's gonna happen!'' XD

^^ he still can be a little more serious and try to help, or its totally impossible to conceive that?

It was fine during BW3, where it was trying to save other Pokémon. It's clearly not a 100% gag character as you can tell from that ep.

While I think it will be a different Krokorok, I'm not personally discounting the sunglasses one.

It is when it hasn't be shown seriously yet.

It was pretty serious in its debut episode.

I'm not sure if it will be SK just for the fact that it showed up 3 episodes ago but unless one of the Grunts or Flint have one then I don't see one just appearing in a cameo being important enough to reveal it in the quiz. Since Pikachu goes up against Woobat and Liepard I could see SK digging out of the ground and giving him a hand before ultimately being blasted off by some crazy events. Is it likely, no but it is possible

I wouldn't consider its role in BW003 to be serious at all... but I guess we'll see.

I wouldn't consider its role in BW003 to be serious at all... but I guess we'll see.

Really? Pokenapping Pikachu, Axew, and Oshawott to save there lives? Saving many Pokemon from being burned alive by hot ass water? You don't consider that serious? He wasn't going around acting funny like the Koaruhi all episode was he? What's your overall view of the Crocodile just outta curiousity?

He seemed determined to save Pikachu and the other Pokes' in BW3 and emotional (when his sunglasses were taken) and more in a battle mood in BW20.
In BW12, I'll probably describe him in a state of loneliness and rage towards Pikachu for being with Ash that's why he attacked him and the kids.

I don't think the lack of glasses on that site means anything...it's just stock-art they're re-using, and they probably don't have anything with the glasses.

Anyway, just because it's a "serious" episode, or whatever, I don't see why it can't have some comedy relief in it. I'd say it probably is ol' Wally Vile back for some action.

He seemed determined to save Pikachu and the other Pokes' in BW3 and emotional (when his sunglasses were taken) and more in a battle mood in BW20.
In BW12, I'll probably describe him in a state of loneliness and rage towards Pikachu for being with Ash that's why he attacked him and the kids.

He attacked the kids to battle Pikachu cause' Pikachu as said by Dento is "His Rival".

Am I the only one who thinks this episode is going to end up as a major controversey over here in the United States. I mean airplane crashing into a building??? Area where this happens is based in lower Manhatten, New York City??? Ring a bell??? *cough*9/11*cough* Am I the only person who picked up on that???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom