• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW023 - Team Rockets VS Team Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the preview.

Iris swinging those cables like jungle vines in order to save Pikachu, it's all I needed to see. *_*

Sorry, but the video was removed. Who was the original uploader? Also, did anybody download the video before it got removed?

Maybe the episodes got cancelled meaning no team plasma and misato kukuen, from what i heard in the serebii forums, is that n will not appear in the anime

Maybe the episodes got cancelled meaning no team plasma and misato kukuen, from what i heard in the serebii forums, is that n will not appear in the anime

That was proven to be trolling. No one's said anything about N that we know of.

I would like to see that deleted preview, though. Doesn't sound like the one I've already seen.

The Anime couldn't have introduced Mewtwo without Team Rocket being in the show - they can't introduce Genesect without Team Plasma being in the show.

The Anime couldn't have introduced Mewtwo without Team Rocket being in the show - they can't introduce Genesect without Team Plasma being in the show.

Mewtwo had nothing to do with Team Rocket in the games. That was made up by the anime.

Genesect CAN be introduced without connecting it to Team Plasma. N had canceled the Genesect project, and a scientist continued to work on it behind hi back. It can simply be introduced as a random scientist's creation.

So Genesect eventual appearance doesn't mean anything for Team Plasma' own appearance.

Correct and krokorok returning does not mean that it is these postponded episodes

They can still air these episodes, though... I mean, why haven't they!? This is what they need. As I said in another thread, they should air these epsiodes as a flash back episode. If not like that, then why not just say that they're in the city they are currently in? It's not that hard. They make it more complicated than it should be. I mean, I can't go without seeing Team Plasma and N. I WON'T.:banghead:

Well, I still think they ARE going to air these episodes sometime next year. Hopefully in January or February. I mean, how long can I wait before I see the awesome epicness of Team Plasma?! THEN I can see the TOTAL awesome epicness of N....! Sigh..... Ohh, that would be great....:blush:

Probably as a flashback episode and the anniversary of the postpondment.

Can people please stop bumping this thread unless there's actual news about these two episodes airing? Every time I see this thread at the top of the forum I think there's some update, and every time it turns out to be nothing. It's starting to get annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom