• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW025 - Hiun City Gym Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrozma

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score
Seems like a certain Toru Furuya revealed the two titles on his site/blog. Here's the link to the site with the episode titles.

BW22: ★【TVアニメ】『ポケットモンスター ベストウィッシュ #22~ヒウンシティ・フシデパニッ ク!』2/17(木)予定19:00-19:30/TV東京/アーティ役

BW25: ★【TVアニメ】『ポケットモンスター ベストウィッシュ #25~ヒウンジム戦純情ハートの虫ポケモンバ トル!』3/10(木)予定19:00-19:30/TV東京/アーティ役

I checked his biography, he only seems to have worked on the Mewtwo movie, but it also says he's a veteran narrator and a seyuu. Could the titles be fake?

Re: BW22 & 25!?

Isn't he Arty's VA?

If so, he just revealed the third Gym is the 25th episode. If that's the case, Best Wishes really IS faster paced.

Could anyone translate the titles?

The first one seems to mention Hiun city and Fushide.
The second one is the gym battle.

On SPP:

BW022 Hiun City, Fushide panic!

BW025 Hiun Gym pure fight, Battle against Insect of Heart! (Hahakomori)

So they arrive to the city on the 22nd ep, the Gym happens on the 25th ep.

Isn't he Arty's VA?

If so, he just revealed the third Gym is the 25th episode. If that's the case, Best Wishes really IS faster paced.

JESUS CHRIST YOUR KILLING ME! WITH THAT DAMN TERM. But, no proof what so ever to back it up.

Let's just cut the talk about faster pacing. It's really annoying, must you all bring it in every thread?

Hmm...

I think this guy has his dates messed up...since 18, for instance, he says is airing the 20th, when it's the 27th.

But, no proof what so ever to back it up.
The proof is in the pudding, so to speak, since it HAS been going at a quicker pace. :/

But, no proof what so ever to back it up.

I never said it was an official term. Its what I'm using to describe BW. And yes, getting to the third Gym by the 25th episode, (as opposed to Sinnoh which we didn't get there to over the 50th episode), is faster paced.

Anyway I'm inclined to think this is legit.

... Not another gym! D: Just, do not want. Unless they will get the gyms out of the way and leave the rest of the episodes for adventures, but... That wouldn't work at all.

... Not another gym! D: Just, do not want. Unless they will get the gyms out of the way and leave the rest of the episodes for adventures, but... That wouldn't work at all.

The pacing is similar to Kanto, or to a lesser extent Orange Islands and Battle Frontier.

Its not like this hasn't happened before. Granted OI and BF were filler arcs...

For the last time, that is a fan made term

As you implied yourself, it's been said a lot of times that the idea of a faster pacing originally came from a mistranslation. That being said, Gliscor'd isn't wrong when he's saying that so far, BW is faster paced than Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh with three badges in 25 episodes. 25 episodes in AG and DP, Ash only had 1 badges, here he might have three.

So technically, it's not wrong to say that BW is faster paced than previous saga. Though that trend might not hold, it's not like there's anything to really derail it.

That being said, I'm interested to see if the Fushide thing in BW022, that could mean Arti would appear again and see his Fushide evolve. I'd like that since one of the things I loved about DP was the developpement, focus and personalities that the gym leaders got.

It makes me wonder if they'll be consistent about this lightspeed pacing or if they'll jumble it up for the latter badges and we go for like two years without any badge gained.

Either way, if we're to assume this animated half-hour BW promotion will last around the vicinity of four years like the other series, what the hell will they be doing otherwise, unless like Pokemon Gray or whatever has some major change, or there's some really drawn-out saga where Ash & Co. pillage the undersea ruins and become millionares, then screw around in the Pokemon equivalent of Disney World (i.e. Raimon City) before the Disney World League commences, then Ash & Co. form a band to promote the Pokemon Musicals, then meander around these small ho-hum towns until they find Cynthia or something and then some fanwank battle occurs...

Oh wait, we're still in the early half of the saga. Uh, what can I say that's relevant to the episodes...

I hope Ash has to deal with those annoying-as-shit honey walls in Arti's Gym. I really, really do.

First off, let's not turn this into yet another debate on pacing. The gym is episode 25, people can think what they want based on that.

Second, wow. Was not expecting this so fast. But I'm glad it sounds like they'll be spending a lot of time in Hiun City since it's a really awesome place.

I never said it was an official term. Its what I'm using to describe BW. And yes, getting to the third Gym by the 25th episode, (as opposed to Sinnoh which we didn't get there to over the 50th episode), is faster paced.

Anyway I'm inclined to think this is legit.

Until you have some proof your just spammin' the threads everyday with that same post.

Reminds me of how DP's slogan was "It's DP! Anything can happen!" which was used to justify any speculation a person so chose.

Now it's "It's faster paced!/It REALLY is a reboot!". :X

Seems like Ash will beat Arty on his first try as well.

This being speculation and all, we can likely assume that Episode 21 (or at the very least the beginning of Episode 22) will involve the Sky Arrow Bridge in some way.

At the very least, we're spending 3-4 episodes in Castelia City. No surprise since Castelia City is quite large in the games.

With the three episode gap between Castelia City and the gym battle, we might get an episode involving Castelia Ice/Vanipeti.

As they always say, the journey is much more important than the destination. I am glad we get to see Arty 7 episodes after his debut; that was about the time when Gardenia had an official gym battle with Ash after her appearance in DP.

Thank God he'll win on his first try.

Also, I hope we get at least a glimpse of Team Plasma or an appearance from Belle or Shooty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom