• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW025 - Hiun City Gym Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this eppy gets bumped to the end of April WHICH I HATE!! I want to see Ash kickin ass once again, but I can't vent my frustration with TV Tokyo cause they just witnessed an 8.9 magnitude earthquake. I'll vent my frustration with nature and tectonic plates, then

I'm just imagining the reaction if the first scene of the episode has Jessie, James and Meowth wandering around in street clothes talking about how they need new jobs...

I'm just imagining the reaction if the first scene of the episode has Jessie, James and Meowth wandering around in street clothes talking about how they need new jobs...
Yeah.. That would be the biggest spoiler ever in pokémon. I guess that they didn't have so much time to edit things, but hopefully J&J don't have so much screentime in this episode. That way they could just cut it all out.

Looks like this eppy gets bumped to the end of April WHICH I HATE!! I want to see Ash kickin ass once again, but I can't vent my frustration with TV Tokyo cause they just witnessed an 8.9 magnitude earthquake. I'll vent my frustration with nature and tectonic plates, then

No, it will air tomorrow...

Oi, don't diss Koromori when you've seen what the badass little bat does in the trailer for the episodes we'll never see.

It's showtime!

Per the Announcement at the top of the forum, this speculation thread will be closed. A review thread for this episode will be uploaded after the episode finishes airing. Do not make any new review threads during this time.

If you want to talk about the episode as it's airing, please head over to the IRC Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom