• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW025 - Hiun City Gym Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW22 & 25!?

I knew that the writers wouldn't pass up the chance to let Ash and his friends hang around Castelia City for a few episode.

Ash lost to Roark, Gardenia and Fantina in Sinnoh before earning the badge. It could happen, though for some reason, I don't see it this time.

Anybody think we might very well see Pidove evolve in BW21, BW23, BW24 or during the gym battle? I mean, I can't see Tepig starring in this gym and therefore, I coud see the bird get some focus, some screentime here and hopefully a personality to go along with it.

Gardenia and Fantina's battles were unofficial, so yeah Ash only lost in one gym battle, the first one.

But Ash could still lose on his first try here.

Gliscor'd it's more of a 10-9 episode gym battle gap, you forgot about the first one.

Episode 5 - Next gym battle in episode 15, it still counts, then a rematch, and a possible 1st try, win battle in Episode 25.

03.02 - BW 19-20 (?) Dawn and Brock's eps
Those are DP episodes actually.

Last edited:

I think Mamapeto, Tsutaja and Kurumiru should be in this gym battle.

Tepig, Snivy and Pidove should be used here. I think the Bug, Pikachu, and Snivy will be used in the Electric Gym. Then Snivy can go at it again in the Ground Gym, along with Oshawott & possibly the Bug again.

I'm sure glad I decided to visit bulbagarden today.:D

Hey your here as well, it's annoying that Serebii is down, i only think the bug should be in the battle because it's stage 2 evolution is possibly with Arty.

Think about it

Lt. Surge
Pikachu faced Raichu

Winnona
Swellow vs. Swellow

Gardenia
Turtwig vs. Turtwig

Crasher wake
Buizel vs. Floatzel

I think whenever Ash has a Pokemon on his main team, that a gym leader also has, or the pre/evolution of it, they want them to face each other.

So if Ash gets the bug i think it will definitely be used it in the battle.

Arty = Tuxedo Mask?
Now I expect Arty to appear randomly out of nowhere, throw roses and say corny lines...
That explains the cape, at least.

It's not confirmed how they count these episodes... it seems like they might actually be part of BW

You've got to be kidding me, yeah lets waist two episode of BW for old characters, without Ash. They are DP specials, not BW episodes.

I wonder what BW022 is about.

I'm sure these eps have a different airdate from what they've posted... theres no way BW22 is on the 17th.... I think it's like that

BW16- 13 january
BW17- 20 january
BW18- 27 january
DP SP- 3 february
(Naruto special)10 february
BW19- 17 february
BW20- 24 february
BW21- 3 march
BW22- 10 march
BW23- 17 march
BW24- 24 march
BW25- 31 march

There's a Naruto special on 10th february..

The DP specials can't be BW episodes simply because they would have to be BW19 & BW20. And judging by the scans that sunyshore posted, the Koaruhhi episode is BW20. So either that, or we get ...

BW19 - DP special
BW20 - DP special
BW21 - Koaruhhi
BW22 - Bridge episode?
BW23 - Hiun city
BW24 - ????
BW25 - The gym battle

I personally would like for Ash, Iris and Dent to spend more time in Hiun since the city is so big and interesting.

You've got to be kidding me, yeah lets waist two episode of BW for old characters, without Ash. They are DP specials, not BW episodes.

I wonder what BW022 is about.

And you're who to decide Ash won't be in these eps?... at first I thought so too, but now that I think these eps might actually be part of BW, I'm starting to think that Brock and Dawn will actually contact Ash and maybe this will lead to their appearance in Unova...
They could air these during Pokémon Smash, yet they chose to air them in place of BW...

As for the whole episode numbers and air dates, it's really confusing right now... I think we better wait for more info about that to come out soon before we jump to conclusion
Nothing is sure: Ash might appear in the Brock/Dawn eps and he might not, these eps might be part of BW and they might not, Koaruhi ep might be 20 but it might me any other number too, etc.... there's a lot of confusing info out there at the moment and we can't be too sure what's right and what's not... I say we wait for confirmation about stuff before we're getting too sure of anything

Now I'm starting to think that Sunyshore's sketches aren't really from BW20 but from other episode. BW20 should feature the Sky Arrow Bridge since the ep on 10th February is the only ep before BW22 in Castelia.

BW19 and 20 the Dawn&Brock eps are probably the first eps ever where Ash isn't listed.

Again, we still can't be sure if Ash is or isn't in the Dawn/Brock eps or if these eps are or aren't part of BW
The good thing about them being counted as regular eps of BW - is that the English dub will probably also treat them as regular eps and they'll be included as part of Season 14 like all the BW eps, which means other countries like Israel will get these eps...
If they don't count them as part of BW, the dub will probably also air them separately as stand alone episodes that aren't part of any season and then most of other countries won't get these eps at all

Oh i have the episode summaries now.

Brock is at home and his brothers walk in then he tells them he is trying to study, they run off and brock is upset, so he goes to a bar and drinks so much that he wakes up a in bed with his steelix, after an awkward conversation to the gym, Ash contacts Brock saying how he will ask Dawn to marry him, Nurse Joy is mad at Brock because only Joy's can be Nurses, so she battles him and Ash, while still over the monitor, he flirts with Brock's Croagunk, because lets face it there was a spark between them all throughout the diamond and pearl saga. Brock beats Nurse Joy and Nurse Joy falls in love with Brock, so Brock, Nurse Joy and Steelix attend to Brock's Bedroom.

With Dawns episode, her crazy stalker fan keeps following her, she leads her stalker fan off a cliff and she hides the body. Feeling guilty she goes to Professor Rowan because she wants him to say he committed the murder, then she talks to Rowan about where she can travel to, to kill more crazy stalker fans, Ash then contacts her, and he proposes.
Then Ash and Dawn get married.

This wasn't to insult you, I'm so sorry if you feel insulted, just fun to type a crazy story.

I like Ash and All, but i want there episodes to be about only them, and not Ash.
Episode 18 was revealed, and BW020 is episode 20, it says it on the sketches, just like sunyshore, showed us the Lt. Surge gym battle, which had 14 on the sketch. So that means the it can only be a BW episode

So I'll definitely say that they ARE NOT BW episodes

Wait are Episode 22 and 25 names actually true? Because they seem boring, i hope they make Ash's gym battle interesting.

So what if Sunyshore's sketches had "20" ? We know there was confusion between official sources before about the numbering of episodes... like, TV Tokyo's site counted the recap eps and the Riolu eps while the official episode scripts used with the VAs had numbering that did NOT count the recap eps and the Riolu eps (or they counted the Riolu eps as one, I don't remember, but they had something like that)

So no, we still can't know anything until something is officially revealed and is clearly said... or even until it actually airs
Ash might appear, might not appear, the eps might be part of BW and might not be part of BW... there's really absolutely no way at all to know that right now

I'm sorry, but it actually is episode 20, it wouldn't say 20 on the sketches, then it's episode 21.
Except they wont be apart of Best wishes, because they are Dawn and Brock episodes.

Back to the threads purpose, i wonder if Mamapeto will be in this battle, and if it evolves before it or during it.

Last edited:

I'm sorry, but it actually is episode 20, it wouldn't say 20 on the sketches, then it's episode 21.
Except they wont be apart of Best wishes, because they are Dawn and Brock episodes.

Good to know you're working on the show and watched the upcoming eps before us!
You clearly missed some past events, I guess?... a lot of ep numbers from official sources contradicted each other as I explained... and we can't be too sure about Dawn/Brock eps with the very limited info we have about them currently
Until stuff gets revealed officially, it's all speculation...

The Dawn/Brock eps are not part of BW, and no the writers aren't going to have them appear in Isshu. They're long gone.

Okay, you say it is apart of Best wishes, and I'll wait to see what it is Mkay?

And yeah i hope Mamapeto/Hatoopoo, stars in this battle, if it is in it.

I never said that they'll be part of BW or that Ash will appear - I said it's POSSIBLE
And it is until proved otherwise
And LOL at Scott throwing his made up facts and later inevitably going all "THE WRITERS LIED TO US"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom