• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW025 - Hiun City Gym Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW22 & 25 - Hiun City and the Gym Battle

Why?
Except of Miju i think all off Ashs pokemon are going to evolve soon! Especially Pidove and Tepig!

Why would everyone evolve except Mijumaru?

Why would everyone evolve except Mijumaru?

Because of Mijus charachter it wouldnt be cute when it goes gaga as a Dewoot! I dont say it wont evolve, but it wont soon!

And it isnt nice to answer a question with a question! XD LOL

Because of Mijus charachter it wouldnt be cute when it goes gaga as a Dewoot! I dont say it wont evolve, but it wont soon!

That doesn't make sense. They wont postpone his evolution just because they don't want him to loose his cuteness.

That doesn't make sense. They wont postpone his evolution just because they don't want him to loose his cuteness.

Why Squirtle or Bulbasaur didint evolve? because they are unique just the way they are and strong enough!

Why Squirtle or Bulbasaur didint evolve? because they are unique just the way they are and strong enough!

Bulbasaur showed that he had no desire to evolve.Squirtle never considered the idea. Also I don't see any relevance in your post as to why Mijumaru wouldn't evolve.

because Miju is unique in the way the 2 of them are!
Miju is good as it is and i think it wont evolve soon!!

Because it would change after evolving and it coudnt play with it in the series as they do now!!

He could be a hyperactive Daikenki. But enough of this debate.

Yeah, really. Just because YOU want him not to use his best pokemon, doesn't mean anything.

He will use Tepig whether you like it or not.

His best Pokemon? Buddy, if he would use his best Pokemon, we would see Mijumaru here. If he would use his strongest starter Tsutaja would be here, Pokabu is his weakest starter. You can't predict the future so stop acting like you can.

I wondering now, if Fushide Panic airs after Gothielle and than the rocket/plasma showdown airs as BW23 and 24,, the whole Hiun city will be destroyed, I dont think that the gym battle will air after that I mean it will not be BW 25!

1. Check the preview again. We saw windows broken and one building hyper beamed

That's all

So we have no idea if it does get destroyed

2. They could easily fix it within one ep (Cartoons do that)

1. Check the preview again. We saw windows broken and one building hyper beamed

That's all

So we have no idea if it does get destroyed

2. They could easily fix it within one ep (Cartoons do that)

Im hoping for a Sunyshore gym situation!
And I think that Ash is going to use Sewaddle and first going to the electro gym can help him evolve in to Leavanny!

His best Pokemon? Buddy, if he would use his best Pokemon, we would see Mijumaru here.

Since when is Oshawott the best choice against Arti?

Tepig actually has a type advantage against 2 Pokemon, Oshawott only one because of Dwebble's rock type, and Snivy is weak against all the Pokemon, and has only a neutral advantage against Dwebble.

So yes, Tepig is clearly the best Pokemon in terms of starters. Pidove is tied in terms of general Pokemon Ash has with him that he can use (even if Pidove is at Juniper's lab).

The best choice against Arti is Tepig, but I would like to see Pidove battling. Tepig already fought against Lenora's Herdier and Pidove never had a decent battle until today.

Oshawott isn't a good choice, but Ash not always think about type advantages.

About Osha evolving, I can see this happening. I laugh when I think in a hyperactive Samurott.

Let's think this out logically.

Pokabu and Mijumaru have had their share of wins but I wouldnt rule them out.

Pokabu's obvious.

Zuruggu's not a fighter.

Tsutarja and Pikachu haven't had a good battle in a while so I guess

Pokabu
Kurumiru
Pikachu or Tsutarja.

Kurumiru probably cause' it's a "Pure Hearted Bug Type Match!"

I see Snivy being there simply because its a starter and hasn't gotten a Gym yet. Type disadvantages mean nothing to Ash.

So Pidove is the one who got Juniper'd?? It seems like that. Here goes any hope of her being used in the gym :(

So Pidove is the one who got Juniper'd?? It seems like that. Here goes any hope of her being used in the gym :(

You know Ash can just recall her if he wants she can still be used in this gym battle he recalled Snorlax for the Clair battle with no problem. Anyway I wonder if Sewaddle will fight Venipede in BW22 that would be pretty cool.

Ash's 3rd Gym Lineup
Pidove-Tranquil
Oshawott
Snivy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom