• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW025 - Hiun City Gym Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW22 & 25 - Hiun City and the Gym Battle

That doesn't surprise me what with the group spending three episodes in Hiun City prior to the gym battle. Back in DP, they were only in Oreburgh for four episodes, and the second episode of that was the first attempt for the gym battle. Compare that to the (seemingly) faster-paced BW, and I don't see how they could spend more than five or six episodes in Hiun.

I didn't think Ash would lose to two Gym leaders in a row anyway. They're probably saving his second loss for either the 5th, 6th, or 7th Gym leader.

And we possibly get an un-official gym battle in Kurumiru's episode...

The VA confirmed Ash wins on his first attempt. Not that its really shocking news, Ash is going to beat lots of Gym leaders his first try.

Indeed not, he has two pokemon who affect bugs good. Tepig and Pidove.

martianmister said:
Where Arti probably kicks Ashs ass. Like Gardenia did.

Now that you say that, I think that's why Arti reminds me of Gardenia: We're meeting him in a forest a few episodes before the gym battle. -____-

Now that you say that, I think that's why Arti reminds me of Gardenia: We're meeting him in a forest a few episodes before the gym battle. -____-

And they both looks like Hippies... :p

Arti Doesn't IMO, he looks more like in the vein of an overly-dramatic actor to me...

So ig the Hiun city episode is BW22 and the real battle is BW25, i think that in BW23&24 the team plasma storyline can be done, like Ash is training on route 4 to escape the noise, and I hope that Cheren appears in the Team plasma episodes like in the games on route 4!

i think he meant This current storyline
but if not - are ya nuts?

Im not stupid! I now they will be there more than 2 eps! But I think that would be a good training for ash too!

thats just an idea!!

i was just answering what i would if you meant that they would conclude Plasma's storyline in two eps, did you mean that?

I imagine that TR story has to be somewhere here. Perhaps BW21 since we don't have that title yet.

BW19 is Dento and BW20 looks to be a filler...

^agrred, but i'm leaning more to BW23ish

This thread is just for discussing the two known Hiun City episodes, not debating what might be in-between them.

^sorry...
i think Satoshi will use:
Pidove, Pikachu and Snivy on this

Pokabu and Mamepato would destroy Arti but I'm seriously hoping they give Tsutarja (yes, I know it has a disadvantage) or Zuruggu a chance.

Pokabu and Mamepato would destroy Arti but I'm seriously hoping they give Tsutarja (yes, I know it has a disadvantage) or Zuruggu a chance.

Well Snivy's offensively neutral against Arty's possible Dwebble. And we've seen Ash's Grovyle take out an Alteria before and recently, Oshawott beat Pansage so it really isn't shocking if Ash uses Snivy.

Scraggy would be cool to see in this gym match, I admit, but I think he can watch and later take part in the electric and maybe ground gyms.

i was just answering what i would if you meant that they would conclude Plasma's storyline in two eps, did you mean that?

Im ment to conclude the Team plasma story as a part of the preview we saw!
I didnt write it down sorry!
I think that the Team plamsa part will end before the gym battle!

As of Ash party for the gym battle it would be stupid not to use tepig and to use Pikachu instead! I thik its going to be Snivy, tepig, Pidove! With a possible evo of eiter one!

I hope we don't see Tepig. 3 Gym battles (plus the Aloe rematch, making it 4 Gym battles), in a row would be tiring.

I bet Ash will use the grass starter too.

If its a 3 vs 3 battle I hope he uses:

Mamepato
Tsutarja
Zuruggu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom