• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW026 - Fishing Conference of Hiun City

Narrator: Bianca met up with Ash and co. and traveled with the gang.

Problem solved in first 5 seconds of the next ep.

When was the last time it happened? I just don't see the writers doing anything like that. Meeting up with a recurring character (heck, an ingame rival!) isn't something that is done off-screen.

When was the last time it happened? I just don't see the writers doing something like that. Meeting up with a recurring character (heck, an ingame rival!) isn't something that is done off-screen.

They did it with Misty in those two AG episodes. All of a sudden everyone was sitting there waiting around for Misty to show up.

I know using an example from nearly 8 years ago during early AG when Misty made her first of only two returns in the entire series takes a toll on memory lane, but its as good as an example as I can give.

They did it with Misty in those two AG episodes. All of a sudden everyone was sitting there waiting around for Misty to show up.

I know using an example from nearly 8 years ago during early AG when Misty made her first of only two returns in the entire series takes a toll on memory lane, but its as good as an example as I can give.

But even then we saw them actually meeting each other. What we are discussing is if Bianca can be shown ALREADY traveling and interacting with the group.

But even then we saw them actually meeting each other. What we are discussing is if Bianca can be shown ALREADY traveling and interacting with the group.

I'm sure kids can put 2 and 2 together. I mean I know Bianca only appeared in one ep prior and isn't as well known as that girl with the Togepi, but the narrator usually says things like, "Bianca met up with Ash and friends on their journey."

And besides, kids of today should be familiar with coming and going. Very, very familiar.

I'm sure kids can put 2 and 2 together. I mean I know Bianca only appeared in one ep prior and isn't as well known as that girl with the Togepi, but the narrator usually says things like, "Bianca met up with Ash and friends on their journey."

And besides, kids of today should be familiar with coming and going. Very, very familiar.

They could do that and kids will understand, but it'll still be pretty confusing to see Bianca and the twerps together like nothing happened.

I don't expect it to happen, even though it MAY happen due to the disasters in Japan (and if they do that, it'll be confirmed the episode was edited). If they never did, I'm sure it won't happen this time either.

Atsuo got a 10 second intro by the narrator, and was already in a Pokémon Battle with Satoshi after the opening (he wasn't in the cold opening either).

Last time I checked it was still keeping it's original airdate, and least that's what I've heard. That it "wasn't" being "delayed" since it was keeping it's airdate.

They will show us BW27 and BW27 before their original airdates. "Delaying" is the only possible answer for this situation.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom