• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW026 - Fishing Conference of Hiun City

It's also assuming Iris is capable of teaching Bianca to be stronger. But they don't need to do that at all. If Bianca's in town, maybe she'll get the need-of-girl-companion bug and steal Iris away. Or Iris will, and Bianca'll fluster. I just think /some/ moderate interaction is due, given this is where in the games they hit it off, at least to acknowledge the scenario in the slightest.

The writers handled Bianca very well in her debut episode, and the character is very similar to how her game counterpart acted near the beginning of the BW games. I am hoping the writers don't let up here.

All of that aside, what pokemon do you think will be fished out? Surely we might see some Basculin, Frillish, and maybe even some Tympole jumping out of the water.

Ya know...I'm wondering since this is after the Plasma thing...I wonder if Dento will get a fishing rod from Looker, like you do in the games? (I just beat the game AND IT WAS AWESOME)

But what would Dent have done to earn Looker's rod? I hope he plays an important role in the TP/TR two-parter, but not steal the show again.

The writers handled Bianca very well in her debut episode, and the character is very similar to how her game counterpart acted near the beginning of the BW games. I am hoping the writers don't let up here.

Not really. Game/Bel was kind of clumsy and slow, Anime/Bel is hyperactive and energetic, like Jun.

It's also assuming Iris is capable of teaching Bianca to be stronger. But they don't need to do that at all. If Bianca's in town, maybe she'll get the need-of-girl-companion bug and steal Iris away. Or Iris will, and Bianca'll fluster. I just think /some/ moderate interaction is due, given this is where in the games they hit it off, at least to acknowledge the scenario in the slightest.

Given how they had exactly no interactions with each other whatsoever in BW013... I really doubt it.

But what would Dent have done to earn Looker's rod?

You know what? I'm not even gonna touch that one... too easy... :p

Not in that epi, but like before that. I could just see him get the rod and then figure the conference be a good way to test it out or something (maybe they all get rods I dunno!! >.<)

"You guys did a great job in helping me stop Team Rocket's evil mission to take over the world with a power source similar to the sun!

Here, take this fishing rod as thanks. ^^"

^^ That is soooo Looker XD

JK

''i Will now entrust you with this most valuable Item''

Looker hands Ash & Co. A fishing rod!

Ash: so... what does that have to do with Stoping Team Plasma in the future?
Iris: yeah, does that have some awesome secre-
Looker: Nah, it does absolutely Nothing.

/end

^^ That is soooo Looker XD

JK

''i Will now entrust you with this most valuable Item''

Looker hands Ash & Co. A fishing rod!

Ash: so... what does that have to do with Stoping Team Plasma in the future?
Iris: yeah, does that have some awesome secre-
Looker: Nah, it does absolutely Nothing.

/end

:-D exactly! Just like in the games!~

EDIT: Watch those fishing poles have built in lasers.

I just want to see the Magikarp salesman appear and sell Cilan/Bianca a Basculin disguised as a Magikarp. That would just be gold.

Seems like it will be a boring episode. I hope I'm wrong.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom