• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW026 postponed, BW027 airing instead: BW026 postponed for unknown reasons, BW027 to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW026 postponed, BW027 airing instead: BW026 postponed for unknown reasons, BW027

As a normal episode of course not, it took place during the Hoenn league two generations ago, that shipped sailed when the Hoenn league was about to end. However making an episode is not a cheap process, they spent a substantial amount of money making it, I realize some of you may take it for granted since Pokemon airs what more than 40 episodes per year? The episode is finished, it wasn't aired to not be dis-respectful of the events when it was going to air but no reason why it can't be released through digital download or a DVD package that chronicles AG etc. The episode is done and it cost them money, no reason why they might not release it. This is different from say the Porygon episode which would be very controversial if they decided to release it somehow. I'm not saying it will happen but that I do still have hopes of us seeing that episode.

Re: BW026 postponed, BW027 airing instead: BW026 postponed for unknown reasons, BW027

TV Tokyo never said they'd air that AG episode.

Are you sure they said they wouldn't air it? Because it seems like they initially postponed it but never got around to airing it later on.

Are you sure they said they wouldn't air it? Because it seems like they initially postponed it but never got around to airing it later on.

No, they never said they would air it. I remember being in the fandom at the time. Nobody cared it was skipped since we got to the next ep faster, which was the Ash Vs. Elite 4 Drake episode in Hoenn.

Everyone was more excited to see Ash battle an Elite 4 member, so there was quite indifference about some random Barboach filler being skipped.

From what I remember, absolutely nothing was said about the episode at all. It was just quietly ignored without any explanation given. It's the same thing as what happened with BW26 here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom