• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW028 - Battle of Trust! Excadrill VS Bisharp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like they're continuing to march on without showing TR Vs. TP or even BW26. I hope this does not bode ill.

Seems like the usual, "the pokemon will obey their trainer," type episode ala Charizard and Mamoswine.

i'm in heaven!

Excadrill and Iris Episode + Bisharp!!!!

it could only be better if Axew evolved or Serperior appeared

not happening though, but its still AWESOME!!

Finally, that thing is gonna obey her! Iris finally having a Pokemon that can actually fight and Axew evolving soon hopefully means she can help out more in episodes.

I can't find the title on the site you linked, though.

I couldn't either but someone else on Serebii said they did :/ May be fake. I hope not though.

^^[2]

too good to be true, i guess...

T.T

Unless there is any more info anyone can find, then I guess it is fake. Sorry, just wanted to post it here in case it was real hehe. I hope it is though.....seems Epic :(

I'm going to lock this until someone can provide a source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom