• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW029 - The Scary Story of the Litwick Mansion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshawhat!?

No Miju. Osh*****
Reaction score
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201104071900.html

From Playerking on Serebii
The summary basically says.

They are caught in a heavy rain, they go to a european-style building on a hill, they are caught up in the stillness of the house, they go in to take a break, but a shelf and a vase, move by themselves.

Other Summary says that

They go to the mansion but a 10 thousand volt attacks Ash, but it says it's the work of the candle (Something like that), Ash asks it why it is and a doubful shadow stares over them.

Don't know if this deserves a whole thread to itself, but it is confirmed now.

Correct me if I'm wrong but... it seems to me like this page only list the opening (which is still Best Wishes) but doesn't list an ending at all, which is weird... isn't this page supposed to list the ending too? why would they exclude it in this ep? this ep will also be the first one of April, which is when new OP/ED often start... so I think there's a chance we'll get a new ED with this ep

Oh. Musashi, Kojiro and Nyasu are back.

Maybe it's another one of Kojiro's seemingly endless supply of old summer houses? :p
Y'know, it'd be pretty awesome if the whole mansion was a Rocket trap, and they use the presence of ghosts and the token 'old mansion creepiness' to disorientate the gang.

Also, presuming what that awkwardly worded translation implies is correct; lol @ candle pokemon attacking with electric moves.

Also also; I hope Bianca is still around. Her + haunted house = hillarity.

Maybe it's another one of Kojiro's seemingly endless supply of old summer houses? :p
Y'know, it'd be pretty awesome if the whole mansion was a Rocket trap, and they use the presence of ghosts and the token 'old mansion creepiness' to disorientate the gang.
This is the awesomest idea ever and needs to happen.

Koromori and Desumasu's voice actors are listed too (note that Desumasu and Emonga have the same seiyuu, though).

Koromori and Desumasu's voice actors are listed too (note that Desumasu and Emonga have the same seiyuu, though).
Ahh, I forgot Kojiro got Deathmas. They have their own ghost AND a bat. They couldn't have a more perfect team for an ep like this.

Professor Seger's voice actor seems to be listed too. Hmm...

Sounds like the start of a lot of horror movies. Heck yeah, can't wait to see what hijinx follow! Because if there's one thing we can all bet on, it's that hijinx will happen in some manner.

Also, presuming what that awkwardly worded translation implies is correct; lol @ candle pokemon attacking with electric moves.

Which... a Hitomoshi cannot do outside of Hidden Power.

Please be the result of a ghost type move rather than Psychic...

Professor Seger's voice actor seems to be listed too. Hmm...
What, are they going to re-setup for the Plasma vs Rocket deal or are the writers moving onto the next arc?

Either way, consider my interest piqued.

how come Ash and his friends always end up in a haunted house when they want to find a shelter from the rain? <_<

Anyway, looking forward! :D

Sounds to me like they're getting ready to detail TR's next mission before we even see the climax of their first one.

Not a fan as this is going to be spoiling stuff.

Sounds like a filler, but good episode. Litwick sucks, but its evolutions rocks. I hope that Chandelure appears in this epi. :)

And I also hope that Bianca doesn't appear, she is annoying. :\

How is this a filler? We probably get a bit of Team Rockets new mission in this episode... :b

Who knows, Seger's seiyuu might just voice someone else. I don't remember him voicing anyone else than Jindai and Seger, though.

how come Ash and his friends always end up in a haunted house when they want to find a shelter from the rain? <_<
Well, there was this one time in which they were taking shelter from a rainstorm insude a creepy place. The difference being that this was a torutre facility place where Pokemon assist people in medical practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom