• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW029 - The Scary Story of the Litwick Mansion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds awesome!

i do hope its not an Electric move, cause you know, Litwick can't learn any.

but it still sounds awesome, i hope we get more Science VS Paranormal

Someone on Serebii said that it specifically said "Pikachu's Thunderbolt" and some speculated that Pikachu was possessed by Litwick or something like that.

^ Cool, and makes sense too~

Possessed Pikachu is fun to watch!

And a possessed Pikachu would also be something different than usual...!

Sounds to me like they're getting ready to detail TR's next mission before we even see the climax of their first one.

Not a fan as this is going to be spoiling stuff.

They can't just keep skipping episodes. And who knows what the Rockets will be doing or if Seger is even in the episode.

And I also hope that Bianca doesn't appear, she is annoying. :\

She doesn't appear.

YUSH! I smell some more of Science vs. Supernatural! (which will be awesome and funny.)

Iris: *points at flying plates* Dento...now EXPLAIN THAT?!
Dento: u_u It's the low frenquency waves playing tricks on you.
Iris: Don't you see it too?
Dento: ...I see something but truly it's just the wind or the magnetic field.

^^ No Bianca??

T.T

well, its still seems fun anyway

I hope this episode Iris proves Dento wrong about paranormal stuff again and the episode is like that scary movie Paranormal Activity. Maybe we'll get a little battle Action between Desmas and Koromori and Satoshi-Tachi's Zuruggu and Kibago and Emonga too.

She doesn't appear.

Thanks God!!

YUSH! I smell some more of Science vs. Supernatural! (which will be awesome and funny.)

Iris: *points at flying plates* Dento...now EXPLAIN THAT?!
Dento: u_u It's the low frenquency waves playing tricks on you.
Iris: Don't you see it too?
Dento: ...I see something but truly it's just the wind or the magnetic field.

It would be funny xD

She doesn't appear.
The Awesomeness of the episode is directly proportional to the Amount of Bianca.

That's my scientific analysis. Her, Dent and Ash are son funny together and her pokémon are hilarious.

I'm gonna miss her.

I'd love for Dento to catch it, Litwick and it's family are one of my favorite Unova Pokemon.

I hope Ash captures it. He really needs a ghost pokemon and with James having the other one this is the last real shot.

I really don't know what to say about this. On the surface, this appears to be a generic filler episode in which Ash and co. are being tricked by a wild pokemon. It could be a "back to basics" VS TR episode. There's absolutely little known about the Litwick in question.

I would love if this building was a trap set by Rocket-dan or a secret headquarter. I can also imagine Sakaki just chillin' in the mansion in hiding after the events of BW023 - BW024.

I don't see Satoshi capturing the candle since it would give him another similarity in Pokémon with Shooti (not exactly the same, but of the same evolutionary-line). Dent catching it is more possible in my opinion, but I think it'll stay wild in the end.

If Musashi and Kojiro used their Pokémon more often, I'd like to see it go to one of them.

I hope Ash captures it. He really needs a ghost pokemon and with James having the other one this is the last real shot.

The other day I was wondering, with Sewaddle and all, maybe they'll give him "secondary starters" who are dual-typed with Sewaddle being Grass, Litwick, as you say, being Fire, and then perhaps a Seismitoad as a secondary Water?

TR looks like their old selves in BW29, according to preview. :-D

Preview just aired:

- The gang run away for a creepy all-white man/statue.
- Team Rocket return! It appears Meowth gets separated from them, winding up with Pikachu and Axew.
- James' Yamask appears to be playing a major part in the episode.
- Man, Litwick looks pretty creepy. A Lampent will also play a role.
- A hint of the BW Rockets personality seems to have been kept, as Yamask uses Shadow Ball directly against Cilan.

Well, so much for Seger being in the episode. Nevertheless, it looks like Oohashi is going to continue giving us lulzy antics.

I sure do feel bad for Nyasu though. He's getting so much abuse in BW. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom