• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW029 - The Scary Story of the Litwick Mansion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omfg!! That episode looks creepy as h*ll!! Did you see Meowth and Jessie? They looked like they were ... I dunno the word for it xD

Yamask in general just really don't like Cilan, do they? XD *calls for another possession scene*

While the preview made it fun, I didn't get any sort of feeling that something important happens in this episode.

I could be wrong though, so we'll just have to see, it should be a fun episode nonetheless.

*giggles* This episode looks soooo fun!! And I see Iwane animated it~

I loved the face Musashi made! Looked like a homage to The Shining!

I think Musashi is either possessed or it's some weird comedic effect, because she's coming through a wall... She looks really fucking scary there XD

Her eyes were glowing red if you look closely. I think she might be possessed.

I loved the face Musashi made! Looked like a homage to The Shining!
"HEEEEEEERE'S JESSIE!"

Wow, the show has been getting things spot on, lately. I've no doubt this episode will be good, so that's 3 in row. Hell, the skipped fishing ep was probably awesome too.
I'm really liking the fact that Yamask is getting something to do here. I'd seriously forgotten about the poor guy, and this is the perfect episode to give him a proper introduction. Hopefully Woobat can tag along too!

I'm still hoping the mansion is all a big Rocket trap, but they just so happen to neglect the fact that it might already be occupied :p

"HEEEEEEERE'S JESSIE!"

MusaScary.jpg

asdfdsf I want this episode NAO.

I almost fell down laughing when Ash, Dento and Iris were in floating chairs XD And it's awesome seeing the Rockets like this again~

* All members of TR are looks like zombies, not just Musashi.
* "Yamask uses Shadow Ball directly against Dent" thing is not true at all. It could be a Litwick who shot him.
* This bust:

giovanni.jpg

Could be prime minister of Japan...Sakaki?

That song playing reminds me of something outta the Pichu Bros. in New York.
-That's Mansion is freaky looking and the European Statue.
-Musashi and Kojirou look like they haven't sleeped in Ages.
-I guess that cute little Desmas aint a pushover after all.
-Dent, Iris, and Satoshi are being taken for a Psychic ride on chairs.
-A Ranpuraa appears and looks like it's saving them.
-Nyasu looks like he hasn't sleeped in ages.
-Hitomoshi seems like a bunch of tricksters.
-Musashi seems to being all crazy psyco ass on us.
I'm excited to see what's gonna happen with Iris in this whole thing.

From the preview, what caught me was the Team Rockets minding their own business (and Jessie's eerie face), Ash and friends flying on chairs and the jazzy music, especially the last one. It's funny, I tell you! However, from the looks of it, it doesn't look like someone's going to capture something.

Thanks for reading.

Oh, what a awesome music playing in the preview. This episode will be amazing, I'm looking forward to see the old TRio and a little bit of screentime for the poor Yamask. ;)

Now I'm wanting to see Ash catching one Litwick... Who knows? Maybe he throw Pokabu away and take the little ghost to his team. :D

Yamask in general just really don't like Cilan, do they? XD *calls for another possession scene*
Like someone else said, it could be the Litwick attacking him. But either way, Ghost-types in general I think hate Cilan. They must be able to sense he's a sceptic or something, haha. And hell yeah on another possession. I get the feeling he didn't learn his lesson last time. =P

On an off-topic note, I find your avatar awesome and lulzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom